I want to buy a sex toy?

Okay so I want to buy some sex toys. But my situation is this: I work full time, and I live with my parents so I’m not sure how to get them delivered without it being suspicious. The big problem sending to my home is that we never buy anything online. So they will be asking what it is straight away (and I don’t want my siblings to open it up too). Secondly I work full time which means I can’t go to the post office after work because it’s closed. I really want these sex toys though because I wanna have fun and orgasm (and I’m a virgin so these will help a lot). Please help me think ways I can get my sex toys! What can I do?

A lot of you are saying to send it to a friends house. I don’t have many friends, and all my friends live quite far away from me. So that isn’t an option that I could use.

431

What Guys Said 31

• Hi! I found this. This online sex store says it can ship to post offices. some usps spots and UPS stores have Saturday hours.

www.bigsextoystore.com/.../shipping-an-order-to-a-pick-up-location

I have this dilemma too. Such a hassle to get it, that I haven't done it. Thought about going to a local store in person, but that takes some nerve too.

• Buy it online and have it sent to your house but also buy something a similar size from the shop such as a torch or speaker or something. That way if your family ask what you got, you can show them the thing you bought at the shop rather than the sex toy

• Send it to your best friends house

• Unless you can get to an adult store, about your only option is to take the chance of shipping it to your house

• It’s okay. Your answers were good. Hopefully if someone else has the same questions and isn’t as complicated as me, they will find your answers helpful.

• Thank you for your kind response

• Why not just go to the adult store on the way home from work?

• I’m just so embarrassed walking into one. Like what if someone sees.

• I guess I could. I just don’t drive or rarely go out lol. But I guess it’s possible

• Listen, your the one that needs a dildo. People have given you a few pretty solid suggestions, it's up to you if you actually want it.

• You can ask amazon to deliver at your Work address. While buying such toys, there is a option of privacy on Amazon. Hence your delivery boy won't know about the item also amazon does deliver in your office. If colleagues ask about it, you can simply resist

• Well, can you have it sent to your work? I used my work address for some mail, simply because I was there more than at home. You'll need to check with your supervisor. Just tell them it's a gift, and so you don't want to have it go to your home and spoil the surprise.

• Depending on where you work, you might be able to have Amazon send it to your work. And if anybody asks, just tell them it's a Christmas present for you family or something similar

• It seems the easiest way was already suggested. Have them delivered to a friend's house. by the way Most likely, sooner or later, one of the family will find one or more of the sex toys. Just accept it, and you will be less embarrassed when it happens. I'm not sure why we get so embarrassed when a family member see a sex toy, as sex is normal. Same when being so embarrassed when seen nude or having sex. Now, if it's a neighbor or co-worker, that's another issue.

• Just maybe use some vegetables instead... Alternatives

• Just ask your parents to not ask it, or make it go to a friend's dorm, you can also not buy it online but in a shop

• go to a shop then and buy one in person.

• Then buy one

• Rent a 24 hr. access postal box you can have stuff delivered to.

• Don't. That's gross

• Get them sent either to your office or friends house you trust.

• Order. it, and list it as a gift. that needs wrapping. Best time of year for that

• Have it sent to work.

• Any nearby adult stores?

• Perhaps you can get a good friend to get u one

• try ann summers

• Ask a friend for one for Christmas

• If your 18 or older, you can get a P. O. Address. Or use a cool friend's address.

• Go to the store, a lot of them are staffed by women, you might even get some good advice.

• See if a local sex shop will have it delivered there

• Have Mom receive it for you. Just smash your way out of that closet like a bull.

• Why don't you send the package to your work place?

• Buy one from the store or order it to a friend's house.

• Put in the delivery instructions that you need them to hide it in your garden in a specific place.

• Send it to your friend

• go for it, iambesharam. com

• Just do it. It comes discreet anyways and they have no right to open it it’s in your name and you’re old enough. If they ask just say it’s a gift and you can’t say. Now is a perfect time because it’s the holidays. They won’t know or look! Buy an expensive good quality vibe from like WeVibe or something. The money is worth it and will last you and take you places you’ve never been! You can hide most of them discreetly too! We buy a lot from them, look for the product interested in on other vendors or eBay. The Sync for example you won’t go wrong. Tango or a Rave too!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 4

• Go to a local adult bookstore or adult toy store. There is probably one somewhere in a reasonable driving distance. Then you can stock up.

• There's a shop online called "Love Honey" something like that and they always do discrete packaging, like the whole plain brown box, you can have that sent to a friends house, you can have it sent to work (if they don't open it of course).

• Go to a shop that sells them then. Or have shipped to a UPS or Fed-Ex pick-up location that is open late.

If you have snoopy parents, keep them in a locked trunk or strong box.

• Send it to your best friend's house and then ask your friend to bring it.