I want to buy a sex toy?

Okay so I want to buy some sex toys. But my situation is this: I work full time, and I live with my parents so I’m not sure how to get them delivered without it being suspicious. The big problem sending to my home is that we never buy anything online. So they will be asking what it is straight away (and I don’t want my siblings to open it up too). Secondly I work full time which means I can’t go to the post office after work because it’s closed. I really want these sex toys though because I wanna have fun and orgasm (and I’m a virgin so these will help a lot). Please help me think ways I can get my sex toys! What can I do?
A lot of you are saying to send it to a friends house. I don’t have many friends, and all my friends live quite far away from me. So that isn’t an option that I could use.

431

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a shop that sells them then. Or have shipped to a UPS or Fed-Ex pick-up location that is open late.

If you have snoopy parents, keep them in a locked trunk or strong box.