Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

I try to keep up with mine and shave every 2 days. My hair doesn’t grow fast or a lot so I could probably get away without shaving for a week before my boyfriend would notice that it was hairy. He likes it shaved so I do it for him but I absolutely haaate shaving. It’s one of the things I dread most about taking a shower. Lol most guys I’ve been with dont really care but I know some are super anal about having it shaved. So what do you prefer?Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference. If he really likes it, he might be willing to do it for you. If you trust him, ask him to shave you. It's extremely intimate, and can be intensely erotic.

• 7d

I think I’d rather do it myself. Lol

• 7d

Yeah, that would require more trust than I'm capable of, but that's why it's so special!

What Guys Said 36

• I prefer it hairy. I don't like shaving myself and I don't want to make her feel like she always has to do it. That said I hate her stubble down there. It is nasty stuff. So I prefer her hairy but trimed so I can eat her pussy and not worry much about getting hair in my mouth. If I do get one. I kiss her and ask her to lick it out of my mouth. She thinks that is adorable as sweet. It also helps me get back to pleasing her faster.

• Honestly, I prefer it not be shaved or waxed because pubic hair is hot and a sign of sexual maturity. Its one of the most feminine features to a grown woman. I even prefer it if I'm going down. Its not in the way and I have never had it get in my teeth. Its to the sides when the labia is parted so no problem.

• I'd prefer at the very minimum for it to be trimmed. Women's natural public hair generally isn't sexy.

• I do love shave also.. but i also know its very difficult to always keep smooth.. i dont mind it short trimmed...

• No I like all natural better. Unshaven or trimmed

• My preference is natural, unshaven or trimmed.

• I prefer trimmed over shaved.

• I really don't care about things like that, as long as she cleans everything as should then i'm good and not conplaining.. because i will take the women for who she is and not for who she can be

• As long as you're clean, I dont mind. whatever you like best :)

• I am not caring if she is shaved or not unless she has beard like man.

• 7d

Lol have you ever been with a woman with a beard is the real question?

• 7d

No I have not been sex with bearded woman. But if bearded woman wanted to have sex with me I would make her shave first

• Completely shaved is nice, but not necessary. As long as I don't find a spec ops team that went missing several years ago I'm fine with it

• Would prefer shaved but not bothered if it isn't

• I prefer a girl to have some pubic hair. It doesn't have to be perfectly trimmed. Not too long but not too short, i like the feel of hair on my face when i'm down there eating

• No, but I do prefer it though I don't 'require' my girlfriend Todo anything

• I don't mind a small amount especially if it is really soft

• I don't care

• I don't mind pubic hair.
    I like the natural beauty of it.
    I think it's sexy, a turn on and a sign of maturity.
    But I still respect a woman's decision on how she grooms herself because it's her body and her choice.

• A shaved pussy is hot and sexy. It makes it nice to lick.

• What is girlfriend?

• dont care

• Get an electric razor/shaver.
    It takes practically no time and it is plenty enough.

• 6d

It doesn’t give the bald feeling im looking for though

• I like both, as long as pubes are trimmed and clean, but prefer silky smooth pussy

great to eat , yum

• I'd keep it shaved, especially if you want him to go down on you.

• I personally prefer shaved but I'm not gonna say it has to be done. I'm married so I'm lucky to get any at all lol

• Don't care

• Doesn't matter

• I don't mind, but i prefer shaved

• Not necessary.

• Yes it is highly preferred

• Are you blond? Dark hair? Ginger?

• 7d

My hair was naturally blonde growing up but then it turned brown as I got older. What do that have to do with anything?

• 6d

I think blond hair ok to not being shaved, but not brown. As for ginger, it could be kind of fetish to not shave them everyday.

• More from Guys
    6