Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

I try to keep up with mine and shave every 2 days. My hair doesn’t grow fast or a lot so I could probably get away without shaving for a week before my boyfriend would notice that it was hairy. He likes it shaved so I do it for him but I absolutely haaate shaving. It’s one of the things I dread most about taking a shower. Lol most guys I’ve been with dont really care but I know some are super anal about having it shaved. So what do you prefer?Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference. If he really likes it, he might be willing to do it for you. If you trust him, ask him to shave you. It's extremely intimate, and can be intensely erotic.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I think I’d rather do it myself. Lol

• 7d

Yeah, that would require more trust than I'm capable of, but that's why it's so special!

What Guys Said 36

• I prefer it hairy. I don't like shaving myself and I don't want to make her feel like she always has to do it. That said I hate her stubble down there. It is nasty stuff. So I prefer her hairy but trimed so I can eat her pussy and not worry much about getting hair in my mouth. If I do get one. I kiss her and ask her to lick it out of my mouth. She thinks that is adorable as sweet. It also helps me get back to pleasing her faster.

0|2
    0|0
  • Honestly, I prefer it not be shaved or waxed because pubic hair is hot and a sign of sexual maturity. Its one of the most feminine features to a grown woman. I even prefer it if I'm going down. Its not in the way and I have never had it get in my teeth. Its to the sides when the labia is parted so no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer at the very minimum for it to be trimmed. Women's natural public hair generally isn't sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do love shave also.. but i also know its very difficult to always keep smooth.. i dont mind it short trimmed...

1|0
    0|0
  • No I like all natural better. Unshaven or trimmed

1|2
    0|0
  • My preference is natural, unshaven or trimmed.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer trimmed over shaved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about things like that, as long as she cleans everything as should then i'm good and not conplaining.. because i will take the women for who she is and not for who she can be

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're clean, I dont mind. whatever you like best :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not caring if she is shaved or not unless she has beard like man.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Lol have you ever been with a woman with a beard is the real question?

• 7d

No I have not been sex with bearded woman. But if bearded woman wanted to have sex with me I would make her shave first

• Completely shaved is nice, but not necessary. As long as I don't find a spec ops team that went missing several years ago I'm fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Would prefer shaved but not bothered if it isn't

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl to have some pubic hair. It doesn't have to be perfectly trimmed. Not too long but not too short, i like the feel of hair on my face when i'm down there eating

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I do prefer it though I don't 'require' my girlfriend Todo anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a small amount especially if it is really soft

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind pubic hair.
    I like the natural beauty of it.
    I think it's sexy, a turn on and a sign of maturity.
    But I still respect a woman's decision on how she grooms herself because it's her body and her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • A shaved pussy is hot and sexy. It makes it nice to lick.

0|1
    0|0
  • What is girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • Get an electric razor/shaver.
    It takes practically no time and it is plenty enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

It doesn’t give the bald feeling im looking for though

• I like both, as long as pubes are trimmed and clean, but prefer silky smooth pussy

great to eat , yum

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd keep it shaved, especially if you want him to go down on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer shaved but I'm not gonna say it has to be done. I'm married so I'm lucky to get any at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, but i prefer shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is highly preferred

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you blond? Dark hair? Ginger?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

My hair was naturally blonde growing up but then it turned brown as I got older. What do that have to do with anything?

• 6d

I think blond hair ok to not being shaved, but not brown. As for ginger, it could be kind of fetish to not shave them everyday.

• More from Guys
Loading... ;