Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

I try to keep up with mine and shave every 2 days. My hair doesn’t grow fast or a lot so I could probably get away without shaving for a week before my boyfriend would notice that it was hairy. He likes it shaved so I do it for him but I absolutely haaate shaving. It’s one of the things I dread most about taking a shower. Lol most guys I’ve been with dont really care but I know some are super anal about having it shaved. So what do you prefer?Does your girlfriend have to always be shaved for sex or do you not care?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference. If he really likes it, he might be willing to do it for you. If you trust him, ask him to shave you. It's extremely intimate, and can be intensely erotic.

• I think I’d rather do it myself. Lol

• Yeah, that would require more trust than I'm capable of, but that's why it's so special!