Have you ever had period blood stain on your pants in public and didn’t know?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Last time it happened I was a freshman in HS and my best guy friend was the one who pointed it out to me 😶... We couldn't laugh about it until years later lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so...

• Yeah I did and it was embarrassing as hell

• Nope

• no. i mean i had it but i knew

• No, not really...

• Never happened to me

• Have seen people with stain and they wer embarrassed af when they knew about it, they would sit in sick room till evening (college)

• OMG yes, I was't embarrassed over it since I was wearing red pants.

• 4d

Girls only. x

• 3d

@Paris13 Who says I'm not a girl, I could be a girl that just prefers a blue account ;).

What Girls Said 17

• I went one Time to a Hundred degree Wedding that had a broken down no air conditioner and on top of that, My day was Spent in the Ladie's Room with Having My Friend so hard, I was Stained all Over the place. xx

• 4d

Your question can be set on "Girls Only" and not for Baloney Boz. xx

• Yeah. When I was in high school, my periods were irregular so I didn’t know when they would come. I ended up getting mine one day before my basketball game and didn’t notice until I got into the change room and my team mates told me. I used toilet paper as a pad and that was enough to hold me over until I got home because I wasn’t prepared for it.

• Yep, I’m high school. A guy friend came up and tied his sweatshirt around my waist and I yelled at him for getting so close to me... he told me I had a “weird stain” on my butt. So I went to the bathroom, then to the gym lockers to put on my gym pants. Very Embarrassing but if it weren’t for my friend it could’ve been worse

• yup, when I was 12 and out of state visiting family. we went to multiple family members houses that day. didn't know for awhile I had bloodstains on my ass till I went into my grandma's bathroom and saw (grandma's was the last stop too). but I think what caused it was a family member's puppy that was playing rough with me, had me moving around a lot.

• Not really, the only time was when I got my period for the first time. I was 13 and at the movies, and during the movie I was having a pain in my abdomen and I thought I just had to poop😂. So after the movie I went to the bathroom and there it was! I was wearing WHITE SHORTS and it bled through. I pulled my shirt down as far as I could and went home lol

• Yes back when I was in high school! Not something I would ever want to repeat.

• No but whoever sat in my seat in class before me definitely has their period because there was stain there. This happened in middle school

• Yup most of the girls had this experience at least once. Its liquid afterall...

• Well I've bleed through clothing but most of the time nobody can see since I'm wearing black majority of the time.

• Yeah...

• I was at the DMV. Very long line. I felt a warm involuntary trickle while standing in line. I couldn't leave line or would have to wait for another appt. 😮

• yes.

• yep lol

• On my pants , on the chair i was sitting on in a wedding :)

• Omg yeah i will remenber all my life! Such a shame!

• My friend has, I felt so bad for her, we were in HS and in class at the time :(

• I flooded like crazy and even my best friend thought it was funnier not to tell me.