Why is nasty sex so appealing? Do you like it?

Anonymous
I was talking about this with my girl friends. For me, there's something about nasty, raunchy sex that blows my mind and I don't know gets me in touch with my inner slut. lol One of my friends says when we first met she thought I was "such a pretty, nice, and sweet girl" then she finds out I like things like this (she was joking of course because I can be that way and still like it.) Anyway it was brought up because my last boyfriend was so straight laced and into vanilla sex, always missionary position, and it was ALWAYS about the emotional closeness of it all. That's definitely great don't get me wrong, but I just prefer to have a good balance of it all you know? My current boyfriend is more my style. He can go there every now and then but usually its the nasty stuff because he loves it and he knows I love it so its all good. He's the type of guy who is sweet and kind to me but can turn around and slap me, tell me to get on my hands and knees and spread my legs, pull my hair, spank my ass, call me names and then show me that he's the man. I love it. ^__^ ha ha that's just one example. He's so much more open to trying stuff. He lets me get on top (which I'm awesome at - I know how to ride) and my ex wouldn't ever let me do that. He'd be all "that's not what ladies do..." wtf? My boyfriend is lucky though. I've always loved sex but after all that restraint in my last relationship I'm just ready to f*** all day every day. lol

So what do you think? Do you like kinky nasty sex or do you like sweet passionate sex more? It's all great.
10
2