My fiance still keeps pictures of the boobs of a girl he used to flirt with?

mrssmcd
I love my fiance, and I know he loves me very much. But I found out a few months ago that he still has boob pictures of a girl he had a crush on in high school and reconnected with 2 years ago. They have never dated or anything. When they reconnected after high school, it was just through email and Facebook. He was still single at the time, we hadn't met yet, and he said he had asked her to send him pictures of her boobs and other risque images, and she did. They don't communicate anymore, except for a friendly email exchange a couple of months ago. But it really bothers me that he still has those pictures! I'm really upset! This argument between us has been going on for a few months now, and he knows how upset I am about it. He says he has never masturbated to the pictures, he's not planning to use them or masturbate to them or whatever, because he doesn't find her attractive anymore. He's really mad, though, and says he's putting his foot down because he doesn't want to be told what he can and cannot keep in his hard drive. I understand this, and I don't want to be controlling, but it really, really bothers me. I know he's faithful to me, but my point is, what's the point of keeping the pictures? She's not important to him, right? And he always tells me that what he wants in his life is to make me happy. So if the pictures of this girl's boobs make me unhappy, then why not delete them to make me happy? Aargh, I am so upset that I don't even want to talk to him for a month, just to give him a lesson!

Guys, am I just being crazy and paranoid? Or does it mean something when a man wants to keep boob pictures of a girl he used to have a thing for? My fear is that this might mean he secretly, or even subconsciously, wants to be with her and not me.

Oh, and there's also a picture of her sucking another guy's d***! Yes, he still has that, too! Aargh!

FYI, in fairness to him, he did show me those pictures of his own accord. I didn't chance upon them, or looked at his computer behind his back, or anything like that. He did say he was very disappointed in my reaction because he thought I was mature enough to handle it, and the emotion I displayed showed him I am not.

But I really don't feel I'm in the wrong here! I'm not the only girl who would be upset. Other girls would be upset, too, if their men still kept boob pictures of girls they used to flirt with! Aargh!
3
1