Circumcisation or not (cut or uncut dick)? Girls what you prefer? Why?

I'm thinking about circumcision. Someone who has told me what the differences will be after that and if it is worth it. Girls are preferred cut or uncut cock? Why?
  • Cut
  • Uncut

367

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from a traditional Indian Hindu family, and as a tradition, men in our community are not circumcised - except it is required for medical reasons. Nature has given foreskin to protect Glans with a purpose. Foreskin is a protection of most sensitive part of man`s organ. It helps in maintaining sensitivity too. It helps sliding easily during lovemaking and deep penetration. I personally do not like male genital mutilation. I also do not like to operate innocent babies to genital without any scientific or health based reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• what reason you considering circumcision : health/medical? cultural? lifestyle? unless there is a compelling reason to have 'the cut', then why would you?

What Girls Said 35

• The difference between cut and uncut is really not that huge. My preference for uncut is mostly because I always want there to be more of everything good (Wooo, look, there's a little extra part that this guy likes having me play with! Bonus!), and I also don't like thinking about innocent babies having their genital mutilated.

Uncut is still not very common in the US.

• uncut us way better. plus I get is so hard it grows extra long. with a cut one it it gets harder and can only grow an inch or so. uncut can grow an extra 3 or so inches. ya u have ur own lube. it's way nicer to. jack an under cut. there way less chafing.. a cut one can leave me sore for a couple days. which I'm not into. I have to go to work... with a cut one I can still get sore but it's mostly on the lips not my whole everything so i can't walk normally like a cut. and FYI YOUR DICK WAS DESIGNED THAT WAY FOR A REASON.! genital mutualtion is not okay! it's not natrual.!

• I've only been with guys who were cut but I don't think it would matter to me honestly. I like the appeal of cut better but I wouldn't turn a guy away for it or anything.

• Cut looks way nicer, feels better, and more hygienic. But I've heard it feels better for the guy uncut

• It doesn’t really matter too much. But it seems like cut Is cleaner.

• I prefer cut, seems cleaner and I don't know looks more like what it should to me😂 haha I don't know tho! Heard surgery can be difficult sometimes so I would weigh your options and see if changing that is something you want to do. I would do it for YOU tho, not for any girl

• I've never actually seen a circumcised dick in real life before.

• would you like to? 😉

• he he he he he... no... the half cut guy was the first time I'd ever experienced un cut. it was flubby. like a roll I suppose. I was all wth? he said he was born in Newfoundland and the doctor didn't cut it back enough so he was half cut. lol I never slept with him but I'm sure it would have been a ribbed for her pleasure experience.

• @dReZbEeZ please message me

• You can always cut your hair short but if you cut too much it ain't coming back. Best to leave the options open. You can't put back on what you've taken off but you can always take more off. I don't know about this context, i haven't really been in a position where i'd have to make a decision about this. What are the pros and cons?

• cut. they look prettier. and no smegma to deal with

• Cut is more common but nothing wrong with uncut. Don’t change whatever you have.

• What you prefer?

• Lost my virginity to uncut; been with more cut so that’s what I’m used to, but I love watching porn where the guy is uncut

• Uncut because its like opening a special present lol:)

• Cut! I think uncut is unhygenic and just plain ugly!!

• of course circumcised dick...

• I'm not going to vote I'm going to ask why you're considering that at the age of 18? Then I'll vote

• What do you mean?

• Even when I follow you it doesn't allow messages that's your account setting. But don't listen to all the information you're getting on here not all of it is correct I've been reading through the replies

• Send me now

• I prefer cut

• Uncut. Looks better, less morally problematic.

• uncut

• Circumcised for sure.

• Cut, it just looks better

• It doesn't matter to me.

• More from Girls
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I personally don't like male genital mutilation so I hope some women have empathy to not support it either.

• All I have to the table is when I had the option I was told I would be awake for the procedure so I backed out until I had to be anesthetized for something else and they did both.

• Uncut.
    Not gonna take risks with being circumcised

• I'm uncut and have never had a complaint or any issues.

• Dude why have you not included an "I'm a guy" option?

• snip snip