Do you still remember your first love and do you ever think about them?

by the time I realized I loved him it was too late
do you masturbate to her?

1642

Most Helpful Guy

• After the first couple years I thought every day about her and not one day went by we're I wasn't tortured that she wasn't here with me then the 5 year mark hit and I realized I could either let this go or I'm gonna be fucked for the rest of my life and now at 7 years I just don't know how to carry on any form of social interaction with any female and I only think of her and how much I miss her

• are you still able to date? do you still talk to her?

• I haven't dated anyone since I've tried but I just mess up and I haven't spoken to her in a long time I'm sure she's never thought about me

• And no I've never could get off to her as if I thought of her I would just cry or not wanna do anything

Most Helpful Girl

• My "first love" is somewhat hard to determine.. But I started to feel the beginning stages of love towards a gay friend of mine. I think about him from time to time, as we're somewhat close friends. I got some dinner and coffee with him yesterday and we caught up for a few hours actually. But I'd say that my first true and deep love is my current SO. I think about him all the time. There's so many small details in my life that'll trigger a memory or an inside joke between me and him. I think that even if we were to break up, that it'd still be the same. That I'd always think about him and he'd most likely always hold a special place in my heart. He's actually the one who's shown me what real love feels like.. As I wasn't really sure what it was prior to meeting him.
    Nice question! :)