Do you still remember your first love and do you ever think about them?

Updates:
by the time I realized I loved him it was too late
do you masturbate to her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• After the first couple years I thought every day about her and not one day went by we're I wasn't tortured that she wasn't here with me then the 5 year mark hit and I realized I could either let this go or I'm gonna be fucked for the rest of my life and now at 7 years I just don't know how to carry on any form of social interaction with any female and I only think of her and how much I miss her

0|0
    0|0
    • are you still able to date? do you still talk to her?

• I haven't dated anyone since I've tried but I just mess up and I haven't spoken to her in a long time I'm sure she's never thought about me

• And no I've never could get off to her as if I thought of her I would just cry or not wanna do anything

Most Helpful Girl

• My "first love" is somewhat hard to determine.. But I started to feel the beginning stages of love towards a gay friend of mine. I think about him from time to time, as we're somewhat close friends. I got some dinner and coffee with him yesterday and we caught up for a few hours actually. But I'd say that my first true and deep love is my current SO. I think about him all the time. There's so many small details in my life that'll trigger a memory or an inside joke between me and him. I think that even if we were to break up, that it'd still be the same. That I'd always think about him and he'd most likely always hold a special place in my heart. He's actually the one who's shown me what real love feels like.. As I wasn't really sure what it was prior to meeting him.
    Nice question! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Unfortunately I do remember her... sometimes I wonder how she's doing, but she wants nothing to do with me (won't even accept an FB friend request almost 8 years on. I guess I sort of get it, I mean she thought I was hella creepy. In my defense though, I genuinely had no idea that she didn't find white guys attractive. I still figure that we would have made a good couple if she had given me a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she was the cutest little girl I've been with but she wasn't comfortable with sex at all and I was so ready to go It messed me up when she didn't enjoy anything I did. I'll think about her now missing her little body and wonder if I could satisfy her now with experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I use to like a girl in 4th class never talked to her felt she is too good we both changed schools our paths crossed again we met on FB years later and she told me she use to have huge crush on me too it was unbelievable we both hit very well & she atfirst hide the fact she has already boyfriend I think she confused

0|0
    0|0
  • I met this girl at a camp after my school had finished. We used to talk like crazy for many years. Twice we got into relationship and broke up due to long distance. I understood afterwards that she wasn't involved in me probably as I was. But that was a good learning curve. I don't remember now as I used to and offcourse I don't masterbate to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember, I sometimes think about her... not miss her at all though... its been toooo long since I saw her... But her name is etched on my mind forever. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and sometimes I do, purely for nostalgia, not that I still gold feelings for her. Think it's pretty hard to forget and most people would think about it from time to time

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i remember the person i loved
    i think about them every so often. not very frequently though
    no i do not masturbate to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I do remember it but it was in turn a toxic relationship she took advantage of me and I don't want to look back. I never do

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I remember my first love.. and still think about that encounter.. although it was just puppy love if that counts, because I was only five years old and she was a few months older then me, we met one day at the park, she came to the same sandbox I was playing in and we started talking right away her name was Brenda.. she then said to me I can see your diapers and plastic pants and it looks like you are messing in them.

Well I started to cry.. and she leaned over to me and said it is okay I wear them as well and have also done that.. she then kissed me on the cheek, it was so sweet.. we became very good childhood friends but we never really dated or anything like that.. we just hung out together as we had a few things in common and just hit it off.. take care now

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my first love. Don't think about them really. I do think back on one other love from time to time though. I think it's pretty much inevitable that you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about her all the time and get really depressed because I know deep in my heart I still love her and know that I will never be with her

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes she cheated on me by having a threesome. I do masturbate over the idea of her having that threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • She was called Estelle and she was an adorable blonde girl in primary school. Didn't see her since I left that school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember , never really got to express my feelings for her.
    I still think about her sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and what happened makes it hard for me to forget her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I never forget my first love still am thinking about my love

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about her all the time, considering she is now famous in the ifbb circuits. Damn!

0|0
    0|0
  • First love? almost never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • We're still friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it for my whole life forever and no one else.

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be a bit more extreme if you were older.

• Show All
    • Thats a step in the right direction then, good luck!

• Thank you.

• yeaaaas

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. No i dont...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes still talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I Jerk off with look at her Pic

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do.
    but not masturbate to her..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes my cousin got my very first seamen

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes can't forget the first

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• My first love was on my first day of primary school we hit off as soon as we met and would hold hands, we were practically inseparable for four years, till he moved. A couple years later we came back in to contact and we are still best friends and he lives in London with his boyfriend now were he studies music so I don't think there's much chance of us getting back together. Lol šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my first crush, but not my first love since I've never been in love. And I won't be anytime soon...
    He was my classmate, blond, blue-eyed (which is the opposite of what I like now Lol) and we were both six years old. Then he went to another school and I never saw him again.
    Sometimes I think about him, and I wonder how he is now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think about him all the time and how he made me the person I am and taught me how to pick myself up, dust myself off, and put myself back together again. If it wasn't for him repeatedly breaking my heart and flaunting it in my face all the time I woild still be weak but he broke me so many times and made me help myself instead of running to him (cause he's my bff) and he showed me that I need to be independent insteas of depending on someone else to find my stability and happiness

0|0
    2|0
  • It seems like the thought of him always comes back to me. I'll be fine for a while, but then I'll start missing him again and thinking about him. It's almost a yearly thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I was so young that i don't even think it was true love at that stage

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never forget my first.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya all the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do Iā€™m still with him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, and no I don't really thing about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I still do. Made it hard for me to forget

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember, and no, I don't think of them. I can ggo years without remembering them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have dementia so I can remember him just fine.
    However, I don't think about him at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I definitely do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm impressed on guys answers.
    I can't believe they really remember that, I thought only girls used to think about first love and stuff like that.
    By the way no I don't, I rarely remember my exes and not him neither.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes