Men would you be ok with a girl putting on a strapon and fucking you from behind?

why or why not?
why do the guys think this is gay?

264

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who's idea it is. I don't think that there are that many guys that would be asking for this but if a guy did would you lose respect for him as a man? There are not many women that think gay men are sexy though it is widely accepted for two women getting it on. Would you tell your girlfriends that you did that with a guy? Would you tell anyone and risk humiliating him? What ever happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults is fine but it sounds more like a set up for broken trust and a relationship.

• why would this make you gay?

• It wouldn't. But it could make others think so. It would be very embarrassing if it got out. How many guys responded favorable to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of you boys are afraid you might like it... lol