Men would you be ok with a girl putting on a strapon and fucking you from behind?

why or why not?
why do the guys think this is gay?

262

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Guys Are Insecure Hypocrites...
    A Guy Is Perfectly OK With Fucking His Girl In The Ass, But When She When She Wants To Use A Strap On On Him, He Freaks Out, And Wants No Part Of It...
    I Have Let My Woman Strap One On Fuck Me, It Was Amazing...
    Guys, You’re Not Gay If She Fucks Your Ass, She Is A Woman...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 61

• No. If I wanted a simulated dick shoved up my butt, I could get the real thing by going to prison and enjoying the showers. But I am not interested in dicks up my butt.

• Been there, done that.
    It was conditional, she had to do it to me before I had anal with her. I guess it’s only fair, good thing was the strap on was smaller then I am.
    As with any type of anal action - lube is the key.

• Yep I would. I don't care if some think that it is gay. It's a girl behind me, not a dude. 100% straight

• yeah im surprised how many dudes think its gay. no different than a girl sticking her finger up your ass

• Oh nothing, I just misunderstood the meaning of your answer ! Sorry mommy

• Would you follow me as well?

• Depends on who's idea it is. I don't think that there are that many guys that would be asking for this but if a guy did would you lose respect for him as a man? There are not many women that think gay men are sexy though it is widely accepted for two women getting it on. Would you tell your girlfriends that you did that with a guy? Would you tell anyone and risk humiliating him? What ever happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults is fine but it sounds more like a set up for broken trust and a relationship.

• why would this make you gay?

• It wouldn't. But it could make others think so. It would be very embarrassing if it got out. How many guys responded favorable to this?

• I would not be ok with that. Not one bit. I don't think it's gay, hell, it might be enjoyable if she knows about the prostate... But that is still not something if be willing to do. It simply doesn't interests me

• Yeah, been there done that, loved it.

• yes, because I'm a switch, meaning part sub part dom. Also pegging isn't that gross, it's less gross than actual anal

• People think it's gay because it's a phallic object getting shoved up the ass. The reason it's not gay is that it's not the dick that turns the guy on, it's the domination aspect. Plus, a guy's pleasure center is located there. As long as it's a girl doing it, it's not gay

• Hell no. If she tries to do so then I'm out, she can forget about it 😂 I'm up for trying almost anything but not getting fucked by a female with a strapon.

• Possibly, life is give and take so it depends who she was and what she was agreeing to in return ha, likely bound orgasm torture ha, overshare ftw!

• It's not an issue for me if it were to come up.
    My ex girlfriend did it to me a few times , felt weird but the orgasms were amazing

• Probably not, depends on who the girl is & how much I trust her along with how much I'm turned on.

Why I would, bc the other person is someone I trust enough to be relaxed &/or do something I don't want to do.

It's seen as gay for a male to take anything up the ass, instead of a male being attracted to a male.

• Actually both male & female would judge on the subject, bc they would see them as "liking a hard dick up the ass" instead of "liking it up the ass". Sounds very similar, so automatically gay. That would be a deal breaker for most females if they though their partner was gay.

• been there done that... We do it because its fun and it feels good! No I am not feminized. and I generally control the nights activities. Guys think all sorts of bullshit is gay, because they are to afraid..

• I'm not sure I would ask to be pegged but I would be open to experimenting with the right woman. I've realized recently that inhibitions can limit intimacy.

• UPDATE: Those insecure men are focused on the act, not the partner.

• so my issue with this is: what does she get out of it?

• No because the is a bisexual or gay male sexual act and I'm not neither one of those.

• No. My butt is an exit only. I also have no desire to have anal.

• Hell yea I would. The way someone put it once, it's better to have your woman lovingly open you up before the old doctor with the moose knuckles does his check. Also helps that it is a kink of mine. And gay means you're having sex/love the same gender, so it's not

• It's not gay when it's a girl

I already had girls fucked my ass before, I love it

• No thank you.

• I have been pegged a couple times and I love it. It feels good and it’s a whole new level of connection with her...

• No way

• No, fuck no let her date a dyke.

• Nope...

• Maybe

• No I wouldn't be ok with that. If anyone is going to fucking someone in the ass it's me but not the other way around.

• Hard no. We don't want you anywhere near our turd cutter.

• If she jerks me off 😂

• Oh yea baby

• Yes always wondered about it

• That's my role.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 1

• Many guys are up for it but it’s a very sensitive subject..