Men would you be ok with a girl putting on a strapon and fucking you from behind?

Updates:
why or why not?
why do the guys think this is gay?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who's idea it is. I don't think that there are that many guys that would be asking for this but if a guy did would you lose respect for him as a man? There are not many women that think gay men are sexy though it is widely accepted for two women getting it on. Would you tell your girlfriends that you did that with a guy? Would you tell anyone and risk humiliating him? What ever happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults is fine but it sounds more like a set up for broken trust and a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • why would this make you gay?

• It wouldn't. But it could make others think so. It would be very embarrassing if it got out. How many guys responded favorable to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of you boys are afraid you might like it... lol

0|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• Yep I would. I don't care if some think that it is gay. It's a girl behind me, not a dude. 100% straight

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah im surprised how many dudes think its gay. no different than a girl sticking her finger up your ass

• Show All
    • Oh nothing, I just misunderstood the meaning of your answer ! Sorry mommy

• Would you follow me as well?

• Been there, done that.
    It was conditional, she had to do it to me before I had anal with her. I guess itโ€™s only fair, good thing was the strap on was smaller then I am.
    As with any type of anal action - lube is the key.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would not be ok with that. Not one bit. I don't think it's gay, hell, it might be enjoyable if she knows about the prostate... But that is still not something if be willing to do. It simply doesn't interests me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, depends on who the girl is & how much I trust her along with how much I'm turned on.

Why I would, bc the other person is someone I trust enough to be relaxed &/or do something I don't want to do.

It's seen as gay for a male to take anything up the ass, instead of a male being attracted to a male.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually both male & female would judge on the subject, bc they would see them as "liking a hard dick up the ass" instead of "liking it up the ass". Sounds very similar, so automatically gay. That would be a deal breaker for most females if they though their partner was gay.

• been there done that... We do it because its fun and it feels good! No I am not feminized. and I generally control the nights activities. Guys think all sorts of bullshit is gay, because they are to afraid..

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I would. The way someone put it once, it's better to have your woman lovingly open you up before the old doctor with the moose knuckles does his check. Also helps that it is a kink of mine. And gay means you're having sex/love the same gender, so it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. If she tries to do so then I'm out, she can forget about it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm up for trying almost anything but not getting fucked by a female with a strapon.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I wanted a simulated dick shoved up my butt, I could get the real thing by going to prison and enjoying the showers. But I am not interested in dicks up my butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I would ask to be pegged but I would be open to experimenting with the right woman. I've realized recently that inhibitions can limit intimacy.

1|0
    0|0
    • UPDATE: Those insecure men are focused on the act, not the partner.

• Possibly, life is give and take so it depends who she was and what she was agreeing to in return ha, likely bound orgasm torture ha, overshare ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, because I'm a switch, meaning part sub part dom. Also pegging isn't that gross, it's less gross than actual anal

1|1
    0|0
    • People think it's gay because it's a phallic object getting shoved up the ass. The reason it's not gay is that it's not the dick that turns the guy on, it's the domination aspect. Plus, a guy's pleasure center is located there. As long as it's a girl doing it, it's not gay

• It's not an issue for me if it were to come up.
    My ex girlfriend did it to me a few times , felt weird but the orgasms were amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not gay when it's a girl

I already had girls fucked my ass before, I love it

2|0
    1|1
  • No because the is a bisexual or gay male sexual act and I'm not neither one of those.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been pegged a couple times and I love it. It feels good and itโ€™s a whole new level of connection with her...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't be ok with that. If anyone is going to fucking someone in the ass it's me but not the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard no. We don't want you anywhere near our turd cutter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be ok with this because its not normal for a straight man to take it in the anus because it does relate to Male Gay sex (Strapon/Dildo was created and design based on a males penis) and it makes us feel like a submissive/receptive woman (acting the role of a woman) which is why most men don't do it. It's True though that there are some men (small percentage) that engage and enjoy this sexual pleasure (It doesn't mean that man is gay) plus some of are not gay but at the same time they will keep this confidential; and they're some that are motivated to be gay but the point is the sexual act (Pegging/Gender role of a receptive woman) itself does not sit well with most straight men (Regardless if it brings great pleasure).

0|0
    0|0
  • so my issue with this is: what does she get out of it?

0|0
    0|0
  • What ELSE do you want? Growing a beard? A set of Y chromosomes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably would let a girl do that my prostate is sensitive so I would cum so much ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
  • No no no no no, simple because that's an exit only and nor would I would want to the same to her

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My butt is an exit only. I also have no desire to have anal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would really love to try that ๐Ÿ˜. Do You enjoy fucking a guy from behind?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do. love ramming it inside him and hearing him scream. like to jerk him off at the same time and spank his ass

• Show All
    • of course. I would demand it

• Wow, would you stop fucking him After He jerked off?

• Absolutely. Would love to try that. Seems like a tricky subject to bring up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me I guess some guys loves their tool from behind

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound fun for me but if I was with a girl that loved it i would at least give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • Owwwww helll no. its not gay but there is no reason

0|0
    0|0
  • No not my stuff. But the one below responding likes it but is lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she wan this, i need something extreme in return

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Many guys are up for it but itโ€™s a very sensitive subject..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes