Choosing the gender of your baby?

With all the advancements in science and technology would you may soon be able to select the gender of your child. You can do it now with about a 90% success rate but it cost close to $30,000. If you could choose the gender of your child would you or not and why?Choosing the gender of your baby?

315

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d choose a girl first. My little mini-me :)
    But if im blessed witha boy first, i’ll be just as lucky :D plus ima tomboy at heart so we’ll get along great haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I most likely would choose. Aside from my phyisiology, i don't share many traits with my sex. People always say how I'm not like other guys because of my interests and such... I would say choosing a daughter would allow me to connect better with my child.

• So it would benefit you

• How many would you want

• @Ryan245 I wouldn't say benefit per say, but it would make things a lot easier when considering a meaningful relationship. I was never close to my father. I love him to death, but I was just never buddy buddy with him or wanted to do things with him. I always went to my mom. Even now I still do. I guess I want to be something like that to my child. I want to be both a parent to them and someone that they can confide in.
      I would be fine with 1 child. If I were to have 2, i would like a boy and a girl. Girls are problematic when they grow up if they aren't nurtured properly or taught better, and boys are rather unruly or rowdy.