Correlation between losing weight and horny all the time?

Over the last year I’ve lost 45 or so pounds. I wasn’t trying to lose weight but it just happened. I’m 113 lbs and 5’2”. No muscle at all lol. My hormones are crazy! All I can think about is kissing and cuddling. I’ve never had sex. I’ve been dating a guy for 2.5 months now and I’m trying really hard not to come off as clingy or horny. He seems calm and not sex driven. We are both shy. He’s almost 30. What do I do? Why are my hormones going crazy?

426

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations on losing weight. I'm happy for you.
    I think your hormones are going crazy because you are finally feeling good about yourself. Your sex drive have been suppressed for a long time because you weren't really happy with the way you look.
    He can be shy or just respectful and if that is the case then its fine for you to give him a little hint to make a move on you.
    *warning- Because you are a virgin its important you know that after you have sex with him that nothing is guaranteed. Sex changes everything. for the good or for the worse. he might stay or leave or use you. 2.5 months is not a long time measure someone motivates including yours.

• I don’t want to have sex though

• okay that's great. If kissing and cuddling is all you want to do then go for it. There are many other ways to satisfied each other without have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a good thing. Lol your boyfriend should be happy coz hea lucky not all women wanna have sex lol

What Guys Said 25

• You could flirt actively as in on your feet and play a bit of catch me if you can. Make sure he catches you and try lip wrestling to see who wins 😂😂

• Your sex drive is coming from better health that is normal, what to do about it? I don't know maybe masterbate just think men on average have higher sex drives than women it's kinda distracting don't Kno exactly what to tell yah. Learn to live with it I suppose

• What's wrong with you guys? Just cause she looses weight doesn't mean she likes herself more so she wants sex.. that doesn't even make since. Girls can look pretty and have self respect for themselves, just cause they look good or feel better about themselves doesn't mean they just want sex. This obviously has to do with her loosing weight and how her body now reacts to her hormones better than before.

• I think all of our hormones increase when we lose weight that could be one factor also i think your age got lot to do with a increase in your sex drive. You need to talk to the guy and let him know how you feel about things.

• Simple... estrogen is the female hormone which is responsable for fat disterbution in the body and it supresess the urges on the other hand testosteron promots muscle growth and weight lose which is also found in the guys and it makes you horny... al the time

• So what do I do? I haven’t excised to lose the weight. Just ate less and work.

• Well the first thing you should do is give the guy a medal because 2 and a half months without any sex is a long time!

• I surely will lol he hasn’t pressed. We’ve had several dates and been over to each other’s houses. 😊😊😊

• God knows, I'm sure he is physically attracted to you, just probably doesn't want to rush it?

• Yeah I’m sure he is in. I rush 😊 I’m glad

• You lost weight and find yourself sexy and attractive. Let your guy know you would like to take it to the next level. Communication is key in any relationship.

• But I don’t want to take it to the next level...

• And you can try anal as well. Different feeling but can be just as intense.

• Or find a guy to cyber with who you find cute.

• Sounds like a hormone unbalance, see a doctor

• I have never had sex and my hormones are kinda crazy like you lol. But I was always underweight

• maybe you also feel more sexy than before. having a good selfesteem provides a higher sex drive

• Well you need have sex very badly you believe or not your body is carving for it cause of which your body is working a lot for which it needs energy which is the cause of losing weight.
    Or eat healthy and good and alway try to keep o self on good nutritional food.
    Best of luck
    Taje care.

• Why fight it? What is wrong with going with being horny?

• Lol I don't know embarrassing?

• Well, then, that adds electricity to any non-sexual affection. So everybody still wins!

• Good lol think he can tell? I’ve been “trying” not that hard to hide it lol

• Well I know gaining weight reduces the amount lust. So in reverse, it sounds pretty normal to me. But to be sure, go see a doctor. They know if it's okay.

• Damn your height/weight ratio is absolutely perfect. Look, just tell him what you're thinking and feeling and he will probably respond accordingly. Just when you're sitting down on the couch with him. Tell him what is important to you and why, and that you want him.

• Afraid to do that because I don’t want to have sex... not soon anyways

• Lol ya but I’m not ready for that. I’d totally freak out

• Well... then don't know how to help you sis.

• Yes that happened to me too but not my wife.

• What stops you?

• Stops me from what?

• Terrified. Not ready. Don’t want to get pregnant. Don’t think it’s such a big deal or need.

• Do you think it's okay to bear around the bush then? Just talk it through with your guy.. If he is as calm as you depict him it should be fine..

• Exercise makes you produce endorphins (feel good) I always was horny after a workout. And it feels better too because of the endorphins

• are you working out a lot? if yes, then that's your answer.

• No. On my feet at work a lot but not actual exercise

• it's just awkward cause you're shy. i bet he'll like it :P and if he doesn't, fuck it. go masturbate or look for a hornier guy ^^ choice is yours.

• 😂😂😂😊

• Exercise increases testosterone levels.

Testosterone plays a major role in a woman's sex drive, not just in men.

• No extra exercise honestly

• I'm pretty sure just fat loss in general does the same thing.
      I know that's how it works in men.
      But when I tried using Google to check if it's the same for women, all I got was people using testosterone for fat loss not the other way around.

• I think I did read that with less body fat you levels are higher. They don’t go higher but there is just less to dilute

• Could be that you've never had sex. It makes the whole concept novel and new and thus drives up the lust factor. Another thing to consider, has anything changed in your diet in the past year? Something you eat or drink regularly? What about any medications? Especially any form of birth control. Any of these things could potentially throw your hormones into a frenzy.

• No except I eat less. Nothing has really changed.

• If its 2 years and 5 months lay on the bed and tell him that you want him in you

• 2 and a half months lol

• He might just be too shy, shy guys get horny too aha

• Lol he is pretty shy. I don't know how to make moves though. He’s got more experience. Think he just wants to go slow

• Trust me thats long enough for him go have fum sex isn't hard haha its fun

• He isn’t pushing. Hasn’t asked/doesn’t know I’ve never had sex.

• 22 forgot I posted this one anonymous

• Haha well you only have limited years of youth use them while you can

• Just have him give you oral sex that should calm you down a bit

• I’m not gonna ask 😅

• Just watch a movie and cuddle and touch each other if it turns into something else just go with the flow

• 😅 well don’t make me nervous. Hopefully seeing him Saturday. He’s been sick last two weeks off and on and the weather got bad

• Your probably just liking yourself more.

• Why are you even holding back from sex anyway it’s been a few months with your boyfriend , you guys can have fun now

• Well for me I’m terrified and not sure if I want to ever. Would like it to be special. He doesn’t seem in a rush either. 😊 think he likes to take things slow

• Nothing to be scared about it’s a great experience but I guess if he’s not in a rush then go with the flow

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I felt the same way. Maybe it's because you are becoming more healthy or more confident, not filling your body with junk. I don't know. But don't worry about it.

• What did you do?

• I just had sex. Simple as that.
      If you are hungry you eat, if you are sleepy you go to bed, if you are horny you get laid.
      Of course I'm not talking about sleeping with every guy you lay your eyes on, or cheating etc.

• Lol gotcha. Boo 😩😂

• he's calm bc he's had ten more years to experience new things.

• hardly a fair comparison.

• i thought he was calm?

• He is 😊 but I’m not. Want to see him every day and kiss and cuddle lol can’t concentrate sometimes

• maybe because he's thinking about you a lot and a sign that he wants to have sex!! or becuase you lost weight and you see yourself sexier than before