Correlation between losing weight and horny all the time?

Over the last year I’ve lost 45 or so pounds. I wasn’t trying to lose weight but it just happened. I’m 113 lbs and 5’2”. No muscle at all lol. My hormones are crazy! All I can think about is kissing and cuddling. I’ve never had sex. I’ve been dating a guy for 2.5 months now and I’m trying really hard not to come off as clingy or horny. He seems calm and not sex driven. We are both shy. He’s almost 30. What do I do? Why are my hormones going crazy?

426

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations on losing weight. I'm happy for you.
    I think your hormones are going crazy because you are finally feeling good about yourself. Your sex drive have been suppressed for a long time because you weren't really happy with the way you look.
    He can be shy or just respectful and if that is the case then its fine for you to give him a little hint to make a move on you.
    *warning- Because you are a virgin its important you know that after you have sex with him that nothing is guaranteed. Sex changes everything. for the good or for the worse. he might stay or leave or use you. 2.5 months is not a long time measure someone motivates including yours.

• I don’t want to have sex though

• okay that's great. If kissing and cuddling is all you want to do then go for it. There are many other ways to satisfied each other without have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I felt the same way. Maybe it's because you are becoming more healthy or more confident, not filling your body with junk. I don't know. But don't worry about it.

• What did you do?

• I just had sex. Simple as that.
      If you are hungry you eat, if you are sleepy you go to bed, if you are horny you get laid.
      Of course I'm not talking about sleeping with every guy you lay your eyes on, or cheating etc.

• Lol gotcha. Boo 😩😂