What Is Your Opinion on Abortions?

I don't really care, really, women can do what they want to their body, but that doesn't hide the fact that it's dumb. I watched a live stream about this when Donald Trump was talking and I got triggered at the chat. I told myself, litterally: If you don't want a baby, why have sex? I mean you can do it for the pure pleasure. If you are having sex why isn't your loved one not wearing a condom? It could break, yes, but if you do get pregnant because of that and you're goinf to get an abortion then why dont you just have the baby and put it up for adoption. With an abortion you are killing a human being prematurely, yes life may be shut, but let that human decide its fate, it can kill itself if it wants when its grown and (maybe) became a emo child, but if you have an abortion your giving away life to a human being. That's all I have to say. What are your opinions about it?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm for it. About the "Why have sex if you don't want a baby?" I've read that almost 3/4 of the abortions in France were asked by women who were using some kind of birth control. They didn't want a baby, but it failed them.
    About the adoption, please try to imagine the consequences of a pregnancy. It's not easy at all. It affects women's bodies, sometimes forever. They also have to stop working/going to school. Not to mention pain, and actually giving birth. Going through all of this is way easier when you actually want the baby, but when you don't? It must feel like torture, both physically and emotionally.
    Also, there's the case of women who got raped. Imagine having to carry and give birth to the child of the person who hurt you. Even worse.
    I think you got my point, this is why I think that all women should have the choice to abort if they want to.
    Now to those who are against abortion, downvote me of you want, I don't care and it won't change my opinion :)

3|2
    1|0
    • That's why you dont risk it with sex, wait till you're older or ready, anyway.

• Why? I mean, I don't want kids at any point of my life, so if my birth control fails me, my choice will be the same no matter my age. But that's me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your solution to an unwanted pregnancy seriously to let the child grow up, and then hope it becomes emo and then kills itself?

A pregnancy is a huge duress on a mother. There's many hormonal changes, cravings, cramps, bloating, etc. If the condom breaks and a woman gets pregnant when she didn't want to, of course she doesn't want to run through an entire pregnancy just to appease conservative beliefs.

In the end, the woman is the one that's going to be the one carrying the child around for 9 months, if she wants an abortion that's really up to her.
    Additionally, overpopulation is already a problem in the world. I see nothing wrong with less people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I feel pretty simple towards it. If you want a baby great. If you wanna give it up for adoption great. If you don’t want to go through childbirth then great. If you can’t have your baby because of health concerns then I’m sorry you have to make a difficult choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong. I'd only "understand" it if the woman's been raped and that's how she got pregnant, or when there's some medical risk on her or her baby.
    Other than that, it's wrong. You're taking someone's life because you couldn't simply take responsibility over your actions. What kind of an adult arr you? What kind of an adult will you be? That's just stupid and terrible in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • baby is a living human. its human and how can you do abortion? i thinks people who do it are not being responsible, sorry for saying that. and its your baby. how can you kill your own baby? ?

1|0
    0|0
    • If it has never came out it has never lived and plus ofc they aren’t responsible because they can’t have the baby and they don’t know how to use a condom lol

• Wrong. Its only acceptable if you're a rape victim. And i have to disagree with you on the fact that the fetus is not really a part of womans body so i believe she doesn't have a 100% right over it.

2|0
    1|1
  • Personally, pro-choice. But I can understand the perspectives of others.

1|1
    0|1
  • I personally wouldn’t get one but I am pro choice. People get pregnant while they are too young or from rape and I do not think they should always have something holding them down because it couldn’t happen at the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls should have a choice because it's there body.

1|0
    0|0
  • It should be done if you have a physical or like risk problem
    Otherwise don't do it.
    Always you protection from unwanted pregnancy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're evil asf cuz although a baby isn't out of your womb yet, its still alive...

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m pro choice

3|0
    1|0
  • Don't do it unless there is a life risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pro-choice for many reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think abortion is wrong... it is a child who is being killed... But if someone does want to have an abortion, I won’t judge them... just because I think it’s wrong doesn’t mean I would hate the person or think they are a horrible human being. To each his or her own—don’t try to make me have an abortion and I won’t bother you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Abortion is fine. It's a choice, and it's important to be available. Too many people on this planet anyway, and there's no point shoving kids into adoption and foster systems so they sit there until they're 18 with no family or love. That's worse.

5|1
    1|3
    • 'Too many people on the planet' so lets start by terminating pro choicers then, get rid of those evil scum who go around saying that abortion is fine. I've noticed you have to hide behind anonymity to spout you sick, twisted views.

• Show All
    • @nickyBBB She says that we are warped, she is box standard feminazi

• Organism≠Non-living

"Have a nice weekend, I'd suggest go thanking your poor parent (s) for not having an abortion when they should have." Hatred. Emotion. And then run. Typical.

"It's less than a human quite frankly." You Black? That implies you were once less than a human.

What Guys Said 13

• Do you know that carrying a pregnancy to term has a significant health risk for the mother? You talk about it like a woman just sits on the sofa for nine months and the baby magically pops out.

Basically it all comes down to whether or not you believe a fetus is a human being. I do not, and I think that view is based on magical thinking. Consciousness is an emergent property of brain development.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe that everyone should be responsible for their own actions,
    If you don't want an unwanted pregnancy, then be responsible.

I do support the right to abortion when it comes tot he extreme 1% cases of rape and incest.
    But not for the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me. Not my business to butt in on, there's too many people on this planet anyway. Your views on it are very naïve

4|0
    0|0
  • Coming up on 8 billion people in the world… I think we need to abort more babies.

2|1
    0|0
  • Funny story, you're gonna love this. Girl i fucked said she wanted to keep it wtf right, so anyway i'm dragging her by her ankles to the abortion clinic (she can't walk) and it turns out she just needed a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stand up for yourself. Men have as much right to that child's life as the mother. Because that fetus is NOT her body. Sick of that selfish excuse. Government should not pay for it. Mutual consent between father and mother pending paternity test.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm against that but unless if it's a time of desperation and for the sake of whoever needs it, then yes, it's necessary to seek abortion. Do not dream about doing it unless absolutely necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally believe that women should have the choice, but the government shouldn't have to pay for it

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want one have one, no one wants to bring a human into existence just to suffer, so if its not the time don't commit to parenthood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pro-choice

Her body her choice

The Sharia Law hates abortions, so I am for abortions

1|0
    0|0
  • The less people are born the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Up to a certain time period of development.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a $500 fee. Create a deterrent for the people that fuck up so it's very uncommon and if the woman is raped, sue the other person for the fee.

• Out of pocket.

• It is an act of evil.

0|0
    3|2

Recommended myTakes