What Is Your Opinion on Abortions?

I don't really care, really, women can do what they want to their body, but that doesn't hide the fact that it's dumb. I watched a live stream about this when Donald Trump was talking and I got triggered at the chat. I told myself, litterally: If you don't want a baby, why have sex? I mean you can do it for the pure pleasure. If you are having sex why isn't your loved one not wearing a condom? It could break, yes, but if you do get pregnant because of that and you're goinf to get an abortion then why dont you just have the baby and put it up for adoption. With an abortion you are killing a human being prematurely, yes life may be shut, but let that human decide its fate, it can kill itself if it wants when its grown and (maybe) became a emo child, but if you have an abortion your giving away life to a human being. That's all I have to say. What are your opinions about it?

1514

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm for it. About the "Why have sex if you don't want a baby?" I've read that almost 3/4 of the abortions in France were asked by women who were using some kind of birth control. They didn't want a baby, but it failed them.
    About the adoption, please try to imagine the consequences of a pregnancy. It's not easy at all. It affects women's bodies, sometimes forever. They also have to stop working/going to school. Not to mention pain, and actually giving birth. Going through all of this is way easier when you actually want the baby, but when you don't? It must feel like torture, both physically and emotionally.
    Also, there's the case of women who got raped. Imagine having to carry and give birth to the child of the person who hurt you. Even worse.
    I think you got my point, this is why I think that all women should have the choice to abort if they want to.
    Now to those who are against abortion, downvote me of you want, I don't care and it won't change my opinion :)

• That's why you dont risk it with sex, wait till you're older or ready, anyway.

• Why? I mean, I don't want kids at any point of my life, so if my birth control fails me, my choice will be the same no matter my age. But that's me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your solution to an unwanted pregnancy seriously to let the child grow up, and then hope it becomes emo and then kills itself?

A pregnancy is a huge duress on a mother. There's many hormonal changes, cravings, cramps, bloating, etc. If the condom breaks and a woman gets pregnant when she didn't want to, of course she doesn't want to run through an entire pregnancy just to appease conservative beliefs.

In the end, the woman is the one that's going to be the one carrying the child around for 9 months, if she wants an abortion that's really up to her.
    Additionally, overpopulation is already a problem in the world. I see nothing wrong with less people.