Help me I'm so scared. Can this happen? 😔?

Hi, I would like to ask a question & currently so paranoid. Last 23rd Dec, my boyfriend & I had an oral sex. I gave him a BJ, he didn't cum in my mouth, but did pre-cum a little. After tht we french kissed& then he returned the favour. Is there a chance of pregnancy if the traces of precum in my mouth might transferred through the kiss & then frm his mouth on my vagina? Im still a virgin ¬ sexualy active at all thats why im not on birth control. That scenario happened on my 27th day of menstrual cycle & 2 days after tht I got my period. Also, I took 3 pregnancy tests on 5th, 6th,15th Jan: all came out negative. My period is due in another 1-2 days. Please help & please dont judge me im scared. Tq.

317

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, you're not pregnant.
    3 reasons.
    1) Sperm on the outside of the vagina without the protective semenal fluid is highly unlikely to survive the journey through the hostile environment that is the uterus.
    2) 2 days before your period is pretty much in the ideal window for when you are least likely to be fertile. (See ovulation charts.)
    3) You took a pregnancy test on the 15th, plenty of time for your body to be producing the hormones required to make for a positive test.

• Thank you for the respond. I've been stressing about this for almost a month already & I'm still now. So stressed that every single thing that I felt on or inside my body would cause me to overthink stuff. πŸ˜”

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a bit paranoid based on some astronomical odds

Precum is less than like 0.5% sperm.

Factor in the "prime pregnancy success rate" of 10% during ovulation with a big load, you're looking at a 0.05% chance of being pregnant under OPTIMAL conditions. This still isn't factoring in the oral transfer aspect.

Hopefully these numbers put the mind at ease.

I'm Asian, it's math. Insert joke.

What Guys Said 16

• This sounds like a hoax, but on the very small off-chance that you're genuine... You're absolutely fine. Don't worry about it.

• Thanks for responding.

• Doubtful

• Thanks for responding.

• Sperm can last for 72 hours after ejaculation, and some guys can, per two out of three studies, to impregnate a girl with pre cum. However, the chances are very slim that you are pregnant.

• Thank u for the respond! But he didn't come inside my vagina at all. Only pre-cum in my mouth & we kissed before he returned the favour. I'm just concerned whether the traces of precum in my mouth that was transferred to his mouth during the kiss & then on my vagina can cause pregnancy, but I guess the possibility is very unlikely too.

• I realize that is what happened. I just threw in the 72 hours, in case you didn't know, for another situation. And yes, the chances of pregnancy is very low under the circumstances you described.

• Don't worry about it for many reasons:
    1 - It's precum. The chances to get pregnant with precum are low. The precum can contain sperm but not always.
    2 - Even the precum had sperm probably it died on contact with air and both saliva.
    3 - You said it was a little precum, so the amount going in your vagina is even less.
    4 - When a man ejaculates he ejaculates with a "long shot" so the sperm can go deep in the vagina. When a guy does oral even he inserts the tongue inside the vagina isn't quite deep.

Regarding the menstrual cycle I am not the best person to help.

• While there could possibly be an extremely slim chance it's extremely improbable. There is already a very slim chance that precum contains living semen a and on the off chance there was it would be very unlikely that it would find it's way to an egg.

• Thanks for responding.

• No you are not pregnant. The chances are to slim. And now that you have had a period. Plus negative test results. Stop worrying.

• Yes, but I'm not sure if took the tests too early coz I'm freaking out. Anyway, thanks for responding.

• If you are still a virgin their are no chances that cum might have got into your vagina and as you said that all your pregnancy tests are negative so don't worry. But do remember to take a birth control peel the next time if you are afraid of all this and their are probably chances that period may get a little late or before the expected cycle.

• Thank u for responding. May I know why did u say that there are probably chances that period may get a little or before the expected cycle? Are your referring to my oncoming period or period in general?

• Period is a natural thing in which body releases hormones in your body and egg is released in ovary. Normally as I have seen many girls get their monthly period a bit earlier or late. Doesn't matter if you are virgin or not.

• It should, little precum mixed with acids found in the mouth and tongue should greatly hinder sperm ability to make it to uterus, in fact sperm are very sensitive things, with even slightest temp change being able to kill them

• Thanks for responding.

• I doubt you'll get pregnant... I think (and hope) his cum died out in his spit.

• Thank you for responding.

• That is very unlikely. But your stress can make you not have your period.

• Yes I'm pretty stressed, been worrying bout this for almost a month already. 😟

• Usually sperm dies out pretty quick when subjected to open air and there is very little if none in pre.

• Ok, thanks again! I think I might not be truly at ease until I get my period. πŸ€•

• You should be ok

• I think you are fine no need to worry

• You should be fine

• Thanks for responding.

• Congratulations you are married

• precum can rarely pregnant a woman, the reason some woman don't get pregnant is because cum in your vagina, if there's not enough of it, it can't reach the egg, so its unlikely if you didn't absorb much.

• You are wigging out. Surprised to see a woman your age acting this way but you are sexually inexperienced.

You have a better chance of becoming the next virgin Mary than getting pregnant from that. Just calm down.

• Yes I'm inexperienced. Anyway, thanks for responding.

• Bcoz in my culture sex only comes after marriage.

• That makes sense

What Girls Said 2

• very unlikely, how old are you?

• Very very unlikely.

• Thanks for responding.