Does it feel like you have to pee when you cum?

So was using my dildo the other day, I am a virgin and stuff but I use dildos. But I felt like I had to pee, so I pulled out my dildo and it was covered in white substance... was that cum? Is it normal that you feel like you have to pee when you cum?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women have thicker vaginal lubricant than others, and for some when friction is applied that lubricant becomes whitish. As for having to pee when you come, I would say wait for ladies to answer that one. Most of the men here won't know the answer to that, for obvious reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• When a woman first starts out sexually they do feel like they need to urinate while orgasming. It is common but you'll get used to the feeling soon enough.