Does it feel like you have to pee when you cum?

So was using my dildo the other day, I am a virgin and stuff but I use dildos. But I felt like I had to pee, so I pulled out my dildo and it was covered in white substance... was that cum? Is it normal that you feel like you have to pee when you cum?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women have thicker vaginal lubricant than others, and for some when friction is applied that lubricant becomes whitish. As for having to pee when you come, I would say wait for ladies to answer that one. Most of the men here won't know the answer to that, for obvious reasons.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When a woman first starts out sexually they do feel like they need to urinate while orgasming. It is common but you'll get used to the feeling soon enough.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I think so, I was with a girl once and she wanted me to stop because she said she was afraid she was going to start to pee. I believe she was about to orgasm, but I stopped because it was my first time and she had only been with one other guy before.

0|0
    0|0
  • That white one is sperm.
    Dont do repeatedly it may avoid ur pee after using didl0
    Have fUn...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and after you cum yes you will feel like you need to pee or have to take a piss

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya is normal. But I think you have a squirt experience. I like girls squirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!
    Squirt orgasm i guess...
    My vife squirts allmost ewery time she cums

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like you can squirt if you wanted to not many wonen can

0|0
    0|0
  • No but when I pee it still feels like I have to cum

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I masturbated for a very long time and as I cummed I after pissed on my body

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how it felt like for me when I first masturbated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Yes lt feels like that because of the pressure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes