Does it feel like you have to pee when you cum?

So was using my dildo the other day, I am a virgin and stuff but I use dildos. But I felt like I had to pee, so I pulled out my dildo and it was covered in white substance... was that cum? Is it normal that you feel like you have to pee when you cum?

223

What Guys Said 23

• Some women have thicker vaginal lubricant than others, and for some when friction is applied that lubricant becomes whitish. As for having to pee when you come, I would say wait for ladies to answer that one. Most of the men here won't know the answer to that, for obvious reasons.

• You came, and sometimes I guess it can

• That white one is sperm.
    Dont do repeatedly it may avoid ur pee after using didl0
    Have fUn...

• Yes it does

• I think so, I was with a girl once and she wanted me to stop because she said she was afraid she was going to start to pee. I believe she was about to orgasm, but I stopped because it was my first time and she had only been with one other guy before.

• Yeah, that's supposed to happen.

• ovulating time and cum, its normal.

• No it does not.

• That's how it felt like for me when I first masturbated.

• It is very normal

• Yes and after you cum yes you will feel like you need to pee or have to take a piss

• Most likely you hit your G spot and squirted

• seems like you can squirt if you wanted to not many wonen can

• Just let it go. Maybe Your a squirter.

• No but when I pee it still feels like I have to cum

• Ya is normal. But I think you have a squirt experience. I like girls squirting.

• Yes!
    Squirt orgasm i guess...
    My vife squirts allmost ewery time she cums

• One time I masturbated for a very long time and as I cummed I after pissed on my body

• For A Wonan Yes, More Than Likely You’re Going To Squirt...

• thats normal for girls

• you don't have to pee afterwards, you actually resists the urge to pee by cumming, yes cum is white, it sometimes oozes while in intercourse, you can fell it if you cum.

• Not with me, it’s a different feeling

• you hear that everyone, girls who use dildos but haven't had real sex, are still virgins. YOU can't LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY, THROUGH SEX TOYS

• Never said that I lost my virginity.

• Yeah, losing virginity means having a emotional sexual experience in which you EXPERIENCE for the first time with a living breathing human being that is sharing those same feelings at the same time, that is how you lose your virginity. That’s equivalent of a guy using one of those silicone fake vaginas and saying he lost his virginity lolll it just doesn’t work like that.

• Liz, your face kind of reminds me of dove cameron

What Girls Said 2

• When a woman first starts out sexually they do feel like they need to urinate while orgasming. It is common but you'll get used to the feeling soon enough.

• Yes lt feels like that because of the pressure.