Guys, does sex ever hurt for you? For example when the girl isn't wet enough or something?

I know it can hurt for girls, or at least for me. But my boyfriend just told me it hurt for him too...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer is yeah, a few different things can make it hurt for men.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Unless your boyfriend is uncut, then yea I would say it must be a bit uncomfortable getting in.. in particular the ass... however, once inside the V, it gets much much easier...

I would suggest him to prolong foreplay before letting him get in you... sex is not supposed to hurt at all!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes it can become extremely painful due to the fact we have rubbed against little hairs along the shaft for so long, not really thinking about what we are doing to our organs, and then you realize it, try to get in a different position but, nothing really helps. So, yes, you just brought back a painful memory of two days after my wife had shaved. Ugggh

0|0
    0|0
  • Being dry can cause that, but a man is stupid to drive home without checking the oil. But a dry V can result in the little eye stretching and even tearing at the corners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys say that their scrotum sometimes fucks up and pulls the penis harshly, but I haven't experienced that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if she isn't wet it can hurt very easily. Also when women cum their muscles tighten up, which can hurt for a guy if the woman is super tight

0|0
    0|0
  • never happened to me but i heard some uncut guy tore his frenulum and had to go to ER cause she dry fucked him too hard xD

0|0
    0|0
  • An ex of mine once tore my forskin a bit bcs for some reason she skipped fore play and didn't get wet enough and just jumped on...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if I fuck too much in one day my dick can really get sore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well yeah... lubrication is a must lol..., would u put a dry piece of clothing in the dryer? Not u put a wet one in.. (i hope u got my point)

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it does. but i think not as much as for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • at some point in a relationship sex is no longer fun dont let anybody deceive you and being wet also makes it easy for d guy

0|0
    0|0
  • never had sex, but i can already tell if its to dry that would hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes it can hurt. Your homework is to research "Sandpaper Sally"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it hurts a bit and the outcome is the guy cums sooner

0|0
    0|0
  • First time it does... It's uncomfortable when she is not wet

0|0
    0|0
  • It had never got to the level of my discomfort, for she will nip it in the bud first and foremost.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't hurt, just extra sensitive. I personally won't last as long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Condoms hurt me. They tend to be really tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the girl has a fanny like a bacon slicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• If I'm dry it really hurts me

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am not wet enough He is coming very fast

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes