Is fondling a breast sexual assault?

I think 60 years is too soft :( they should execute him. Breast fondling cannot be accepted! I love the American Judical System so fucking much. Is fondling a breast sexual assault??

185

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't even focus on the big issue, the inserting his finger in their vaginas and anuses, yes the breast fondling is a issue but compared to the other things he's done, it's like saying trespassing is worse than murder. Anyways I think execution is slightly extrem mainly because rapist and men like him are most likely to be murdered or beaten in prison because they consider that worse than murder.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not breast fondling. He went into their vaginas. If you think that brushing against a woman's breast in the street accidentally

• ... deserves execution, I would call you a feminist.

Sorry for that, I accidentally hit 'Submit'.

What Girls Said 17

• You kinda sound like you have tunnel vision. You completely ignored the part where the article said "... over 150 people have accused Nassar..." and "inserting a finger in the gymnasts' vaginas and anuses..."
    Yes, "fondling a breast" is sexual assault if not consensual, but then you attempted to trivialize his actions by ignoring everything else.

• Sexual assault is described as "an act in which a person sexually touches another person without that person's consent, or coerces or physically forces a person to engage in a sexual act against their will. It is a form of sexual violence which includes rape (forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration or drug facilitated sexual assault), groping, child sexual abuse or the torture of the person in a sexual manner." By groping these women without their consent, if these allegations are even true, then yes, Nassar committed sexual assault against these individuals. 60 years may perhaps be too harsh, but he definitely does deserve jail time if he's legitimately guilty of these crimes.

• They are very true. Over 160 women at his trial as witnesses. He didn't just grope their breasts. He stuck his ungloved finger into 13 year old young girls vaginas and told them it was for a medical treatment

• That's an interestingly flawed description of sexual assault. Where'd you find it?

• I disagree that 60 years is too harsh. It's actually not harsh enough. Thanks to the statute of limitations on sexual assault, he literally got away with more crimes than he was convicted of. I think once crimes that fall under the limitations are tried and convicted, all crimes beyond the limitations should be on the table. At the very least for sentencing purposes. If he ends up in a state prison, that's basically a death sentence anyway. He won't last decades. He'll definitely feel what it's like to be on the receiving end of sexual assault though, and then some.

• Yes, it’s assault. It’s unwanted sexual contact. It’s hundreds of women some who were MINORS (almost all, because gymnasts have to be physically peaked and spry) so yes he deserves sixty years. There’s nothing like thinking you’re fine and then someone touching you and you start getting flashbacks, panic attacks, and night terrors. It’s horrible, it’s debilitating, and it’s not a little thing.

• The dude effectively molested underaged girls, many underaged girls. He was sticking his fingers in underage girls vaginas and sexually touching them... and that's not an issue for you? I get his sentence is harsh but if it was one girl, it wouldn't be so severe. It happened to MANY, which is why the sentence is so large.

So yeah, just don't be a fucking pedophile and you won't have an issue.

• Yes I love your logic. He's defending a pedophile so he must be one. Great analysis by your part. Tickling assholes should be banned! The scars ir must produce. Oh how sad I feel for his victims...

• And with a lot of time to waste... Take caree, bye 👋

• Honestly dude you're pretty convincing so good on you.

• Yes, it's assault. I didn't think anyone would need to explain that.

• Yes, just fondling a person's chest can be a form of sexual assault. Simply put.

• It is if it isn't wanted.

• He didn't just touch their breasts. He would insert his ungloved fingers into 12 year olds, injured, vaginas and claim it was a medical treatment.

• you do realize Nassar did more than just fondle underage girls, right?

• What did he do?

• he would insert his fingers into their vagina and anus without gloves and called it a "medical procedure" to help fix their ankle, back, and other injuries.

• Yeah he's such an evil man! Burn him on the stake ffs. I mean who can recover from having their asshole tickled? Certainly not me.

• I cannot tell if you used sarcasm in your blurb. I am quite worried now.

• Yes it is sexual assault all the way. When you touch a person without their consent then they are most definitely assaulting the person.

• If it's unwanted it is.

• (゜-゜)

• Of course it! Wtf

• A random guy once fondled with my boobs on the streets and yes it is a sexual assault its not something normal and i felt shitty afterwards and scared so stfu if you think it's not am assault specially since im a victim of this

• It is if it is unwanted so they have rights to claim sexual assault

• You don't want to listen to anyone's reason, your idea is fixated, but that's most probably because you are a troll, I hope for you that you are 😄

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah

• Nassar deserves anything they give him. He is a real deviant and criminal.

• No..

• He committed sexual assault period!!!