Have You Ever Been Tested For an STD or an STI?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are having sex, when you are having check-ups, you should be asking your doctor to check for STIs, when they take blood, even if you know for certain that you don’t have anything. Because test results are definite.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I have done it regularly since I became sexually active. I go in for another panel in the next couple of weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but I'm thinking about getting it done. Not because I have a lot of sex and suspect there might be something, only because I want to be 100% sure I'm in good health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone mature enough for sex should be responsible enough to get checked regularly. Especially when no one ever plans to be cheated on.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was pregnant they tested for everything but negative for all. It’s a good idea anyways because you can never be too careful if you are sexually active!

0|0
    0|0
  • During my yearly women's health exam they always do one.

I've never been concerned that there would be a problem though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you’re sexually active you should be getting tested every three months of so

0|1
    0|0
  • I get done every three months even though I’m a lesbian it’s possible cause toys but I wash mine at least once a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most definitely. And between partners, and a couple times when I was cheated on.
    All negative! But i am very careful when I choose a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have had myself tested several times in my younger and wilder days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been tested but I've never had unprotected sex. I will start getting tested regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. I just wanted to test my acting skills 😂. I've never had sex before. I went in there all nervous (pretending). The nurses were like 'your going to be okay ". When they took my blood sample, I started shaking. I had 2 other people holding me. I confessed that I've never used a condom in my life. They were convinced that I had Std 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do it regularly, like every 6 to 12 months. It's a healthy habit and it's really easy for quite a big peace of mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my last partner and I agreed that we should be tested before we had sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah quite a few times. Just to make sure everything is fine after a new partner. It's part of being sexually active.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I donate blood or plasma, actually. It's a cheap, reliable form of testing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get tested regularly. I don't like needles, but you gotta be responsible & shiet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, regularly, not that it matters. I know I don't have one because I don't have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh...

Nop...

0|0
    0|0