Have You Ever Been Tested For an STD or an STI?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are having sex, when you are having check-ups, you should be asking your doctor to check for STIs, when they take blood, even if you know for certain that you don’t have anything. Because test results are definite.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I have done it regularly since I became sexually active. I go in for another panel in the next couple of weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but I'm thinking about getting it done. Not because I have a lot of sex and suspect there might be something, only because I want to be 100% sure I'm in good health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone mature enough for sex should be responsible enough to get checked regularly. Especially when no one ever plans to be cheated on.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was pregnant they tested for everything but negative for all. It’s a good idea anyways because you can never be too careful if you are sexually active!

0|0
    0|0
  • During my yearly women's health exam they always do one.

I've never been concerned that there would be a problem though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you’re sexually active you should be getting tested every three months of so

0|1
    0|0
  • I get done every three months even though I’m a lesbian it’s possible cause toys but I wash mine at least once a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most definitely. And between partners, and a couple times when I was cheated on.
    All negative! But i am very careful when I choose a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have had myself tested several times in my younger and wilder days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been tested but I've never had unprotected sex. I will start getting tested regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all clear fortunately can't be too careful though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Never can be too careful. And always clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I had my babies they tested me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, but that's because I'm not sexually active. I'll start getting tested once I start dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had to get tested after an incident at summer camp.

0|0
    0|0
    • @DaKlaav explain?

• @DaKlaav this guy had sex with me at camp. He didn’t use a condom and apparently he had unprotected sex with at least 10 other underage girls that summer. 4 of the girls ended up pregnant, the youngest was 12.

• No, but I should be... I have sucked quite a few cocks without a condom. One guy had all these little white dots around the bottom of his head and I didn't notice until he had cum.

0|0
    1|1
    • That isn't an STI , it's called pearly penile papules and atmost 40% of guys have em' and it's normal

• Show All
    • You don't have to go with your mum. Jesus 🙄

Anyone who has been sexually active, literally ANYONE regardless of their age can get tested alone under complete privacy. Get tested or at least stop sucking dick until you get tested. Jesus Christ 🙄🙄🙄

• Even better idea - tell your mum that you are sexually active, and ask her to accompany you to get tested.

• I have before I stopped using condoms.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. I just wanted to test my acting skills 😂. I've never had sex before. I went in there all nervous (pretending). The nurses were like 'your going to be okay ". When they took my blood sample, I started shaking. I had 2 other people holding me. I confessed that I've never used a condom in my life. They were convinced that I had Std 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do it regularly, like every 6 to 12 months. It's a healthy habit and it's really easy for quite a big peace of mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my last partner and I agreed that we should be tested before we had sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah quite a few times. Just to make sure everything is fine after a new partner. It's part of being sexually active.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I donate blood or plasma, actually. It's a cheap, reliable form of testing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get tested regularly. I don't like needles, but you gotta be responsible & shiet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, regularly, not that it matters. I know I don't have one because I don't have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh...

Nop...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was donating a blood

0|0
    0|0
  • :) No problem.

0|0
    1|0
    • Oops,
      Wrong reply button.

Please ignore this reply and/or report/delete it.

• What is a STI

0|0
    1|0
  • this USED to be pre marriage labs
    more often to ID negative blood types = special baby care later on

0|0
    0|0
  • No, due to the fact that I am not truly sexually active.

While I have performed intercourse I always took the necessary precautions to ensure I would not be infected. If I have such an infection it must have come about another way (HIV transferral via blood comes to mind).
    If anyone asks "What about things like oral herpes?" - I actually never had a kiss, so I'm ruling that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and I haven't got my results back it's been almost 3 months and I have college every Monday (when you can drop in) so I can't go in I'm so confused on what to do :[

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes