Why dont guys admit getting kicked in the balls is a weak spot?

everyone knows it hurts, but when ill tell stories of me hitting a guy in their area weather it was self defense or accident or lowkey just for fun, the guys around me will be like " oh it doesn't really hurt that bad" and shit like that. whats the point? ill admit when I'm on my period i can barley move it hurts so bad, so why are guys so afraid to admit a kick to the balls brings them down, cause I've done it to enough guys where i know that it does. (guys and girls opinions welcome)

331

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I do admit that it's a weak spot. And if my wife would hit them (lightly just for fun) I would be kinda upset.

I'm really protective when it come to my family jewels.

However the genitals are a weak spot for girls too. YouTube "getting hit in the vagina" and see the results.

• I've gotten kicked full force in my vag before and it barley hurts, like ittl hurt for 10 seconds then im fine, trust me its not a weak spot

• Really? but when searched it on YouTube the results showed otherwise

I saw videos of girls got kicked in karate, soccer and wrestling matches

I even saw a girl got punched by another guy (full force) and she was in terrible pain

Most Helpful Girl

• They do. They even use expression like "it's like a kick to the balls" or "he really has you by the balls".