Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality?

Do you think it's good or a sin?
Give reason for it.Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??Do you "embrace" or "supress" your sexuality ??

" PLEASE SPECIFY THE REASON "

2418

What Girls Said 24

• I embrace... I’m bi sexual open and out about it x

• Embrace!!

Sex makes me feel great!

it kills depression... it is better than a runners high...

• 4d

Runner's high last longer for me, but I think both are incredible. Good comparison!

• Embrace, but I mean I hardly ever think about it. I sort of just do what I want lol. My boyfriends fault probably, we chat like we're best buddies and lovers.

• Embrace, sex is not a sin, I'm very happy with giving and getting pleasure

• At this point im suppressing it. I grew up pretty permiscuous, so had i continued that direction i would likely have tried anything and everything, but i decided to settle down with a man who is a great man, buuuut not a very sexual man, so i have a lot of sexual urges and feelings bottled up

• Embrace the is nothing to be ashamed of its my sexuality

• Embrace it

• I embrace it. I don't feel any need to suppress it

• Embrace. Why should I be ashamed of a basic human behaviour?

• Embrace it, always.

• Embrace I love who I am and what I do. 💯% all the way. I’m an open book ask me anything.

• I'm bisexual, I don't see why I need to supress it

• In the middle

• I’m not a sexual person, but I’m not ashamed of my past sex life or my fantasies. I don’t dress like and act like a hoe because that would almost oppose my sexual feelings.

• i embrace everyday is wonderful no sin

• I totally embrace it. I am a good girl, but I only have one life and don't want to use it not being myself. I'm a passionate woman. I love sex, love men and women, and I love my kinks.

• Embrace all the way! Why suppress something that is natural, healthy and also makes you happy

• Embrace if I have rime for it.

• I do both

• I'm bi and I embrace it allways

• Meh. I go back and forth. At times I embrace it, but at others, it's the bane of my existence and it gets in the way of some other important things to the point where it actually hurts. Wish I had asked this question. It's a good one.

• Embrace and it isn’t a sin

• I don't suppress nothin lol

• I grew up in a Christian household, but before I knew the rules of the Bible or what was considered right or wrong, I liked girls and it scared my parents. They taught me from a young age that it was wrong and I learned how to hide the from them and myself for awhile.
    But obviously that's not how feelings really work. They were still there and one day I met the most amazing girl. We started a relationship. I started telling my friends and they were all very supportive, but never my family. Everyone in my life is aware of my sexuality except for my parents. I know if I tell them things will be ruined forever, so that's a struggle I'm still facing.
    I do consider myself a Christian. I love God truly. I still struggle to figure with being queer and being a Christian sometimes. But I do know it's a part of me I can't help and I know I'm loved by God just the same.
    I believe you love who you love and that's nothing you should ever be ashamed of.

What Guys Said 18

• You should always embrace yourself! Your sexuality is a part of yourself. Just like any partner you choose to share your life with, embrace his/hers sexuality as well. There is no sense in burying your desires, and wants. It’s your life, live it to what feels right.

• I don't believe my sexuality to be good or bad per se. It's not good when it comes to producing offspring, sure, but all acts I plan to engage in will be beneficial for all parties involved, meaning that it can't be negative by any reasonable measure. Yet I don't see it as positive because, frankly, it is not. The acts committed due to it, perhaps, but sexuality as description of whom one is attracted to, it simply is.

• It has faded anyway , but suppress for practical reasons , the reason is I'm a FT working single dad , which means I will be celibate permanently , so don't want to " relight the fire "

• I embrace it most of the time, but I would rather have sex only I have feelings for the girl, so eventually I control my urges when is just attraction and lust

• I try embrace it, but obviously there are plenty of situations to tone it down

• I just like to be myself in public, and sometimes that means to embrace my sexuality
      (I'm straight btw)

• I embrace it fully. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Embrace

• I don't embrace or suppress it. I don't think about it or care about making it known or whatever. It's just there.

• To me god made Adam and eve but do what makes you happy

• Thoroughly embrace my sexuality. When I became more self aware, I learned to love myself. In turn, I became a better lover. Total freedom no regrets. I love sex with or without a partner

• Suppress sometimes

• Definitely I would embrace it. It's most enjoyable thing to experience why should I. Treat it as sin. For me if some thing that harms anybody directly or indirectly is a sin. Sexuality gives pleasure and happiness. It improves health. So it's definitely not a sin

• embrace it totally

• I suppress, reason? I'd go to jail

• I suppress. Sex must only be between man and wife.

• Nor embrace nor supress, but control, regulate and/or module it according to my own will.

• As long as it isn't bestiality or pedophilia. And you are 18

• Depends on who I’m around. If I’m in public/around people I don’t know, I suppress it and pretend that I’m “normal”, but if I’m around people I’m comfortable with them I don’t suppress my bisexuality.