My boyfriend won’t wear condoms when I ask him too, any advice?

Hi so I have a boyfriend and ever since I’ve first met him he’s never wore condoms with me and my vag hurts really bad. I always have constant bladder infections and I even went to the doctor and got tested for std’s. The results said I had trich and also BV. Whenever I confronted him that I got that he got really angry and refuses to talk about it. He says it hurts his feelings and says he hasn’t slept with anyone since last year and all of this stuff. Anyways I don’t know what to do, I really care about him but I don’t understand why he gets so pissed off whenever I tell him I’m hurting bad. It even makes me smell so freaking awful down there that other people are noticing and are telling me to take shower no matter how much I wash :( please help

1121

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't sound healthy (either physically or for the relationship). You must be getting the infections from somewhere, he needs to get tested, and until he is clear do not have sex without condoms (as others have said, no condom, no sex). It doesn't matter that he hasn't slept with other people in a while, as STDs can persist, most of them indefinitely unless treated, it is not a sign of cheating. If it is affecting your life and causing you pain that is a huge issue, and one that needs to be fixed.

Most Helpful Girl

• DUMP HIM WTF. U literally got infections and stds from him and he doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't care for u like a boyfriend should. U tell him you hurt and he can't slide a fuckin condom on? He's an asshole. Get out of this relationship he doesn't respect u one bit.