My boyfriend won’t wear condoms when I ask him too, any advice?

Hi so I have a boyfriend and ever since I’ve first met him he’s never wore condoms with me and my vag hurts really bad. I always have constant bladder infections and I even went to the doctor and got tested for std’s. The results said I had trich and also BV. Whenever I confronted him that I got that he got really angry and refuses to talk about it. He says it hurts his feelings and says he hasn’t slept with anyone since last year and all of this stuff. Anyways I don’t know what to do, I really care about him but I don’t understand why he gets so pissed off whenever I tell him I’m hurting bad. It even makes me smell so freaking awful down there that other people are noticing and are telling me to take shower no matter how much I wash :( please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't sound healthy (either physically or for the relationship). You must be getting the infections from somewhere, he needs to get tested, and until he is clear do not have sex without condoms (as others have said, no condom, no sex). It doesn't matter that he hasn't slept with other people in a while, as STDs can persist, most of them indefinitely unless treated, it is not a sign of cheating. If it is affecting your life and causing you pain that is a huge issue, and one that needs to be fixed.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• DUMP HIM WTF. U literally got infections and stds from him and he doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't care for u like a boyfriend should. U tell him you hurt and he can't slide a fuckin condom on? He's an asshole. Get out of this relationship he doesn't respect u one bit.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Don't let yourself be used by him.
    He obviously doesn't care for you other than the Sex.. At least not as much as he should if he actually "loved" you.
    And seriously.. No offense but whom you have Sex with is your decision and responsibility.. Stop being so blind and don't have sex with him if he's treating you like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's making you feel bad for no reason. I'd say either really try to talk about it and if he absolutely refuses to listen and acts like a child, then break up. I for one definitely wouldn't have sex until there's a solution. If he won't respect that then he's being selfish and you should move on

0|0
    0|0
    • I did talk to him and he made me feel very badly and told me that he won’t have sex with me as much anymore because condoms feel too tight and cut off his circulation

• He should buy the right size then. Cutting off circulation happens when they're too small.

• He doesn't care about your health condition? He don't listen to you when you want him to wear a condom?
    Sorry to say that but leave him, he's only looking for sex, no consideration for your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Like he sees me crying and laying on the floor because it hurts so freaking bad after we have sex. I am constantly going to the doctor all the time for medication

• Oh my good I'm sorry for you !
      Please leave him right now for your own sake !
      He's horrible !
      *digital hug*

• Dump this idiot. He doesn't care if you are in pain. After he's gone, see a gynecologist. Seriously. Dump him.

0|1
    0|0
  • he obviously cares more about his sexual pleasure than your health, feelings or safety, ditch him as soon as possible, i he is like thi now what next, domestic violence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't dump all of your problems on him , you have that vagina , not him , so you are responsible for what goes in there , that means that you like it so get outta here :))

0|1
    0|0
  • Time to put your foot down, (and his cock!) If he won't respect you now just wait. It will. get worse

1|2
    0|0
  • If he loves you he should understand.. I mean it doesn't make sense that he would intentionally do something you didn't like..

1|1
    0|0
  • omg please take care of yourself and try explaining him your situation, refuse to intercourse when he tries, maybe that might make him know your problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much tell him "if its not on, its not on" as in if doms not on sex is not on

1|0
    0|0
  • how old are you and him? I think you both are too young and aren't wear of risks of not wearing a condom

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn... Go see a pussy doctor if people walking by can smell it... and teach your guy about this new stuff called soap and water

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • No glove no love

1|1
    0|0
  • Dump him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let him fuck you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deny him sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump hi.

0|0
    0|0
  • stop having sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him no more sex without it and he is still spreading back to you what ever he has so he needs to get checked and medicine for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• There are plenty of questions on here where guys disagree with girls. But on this question there appears to be no disagreement at all. Yout boyfriend is being selfish and unreasonable. And everyone here agrees that you should not be having unprotected sex. Leave him if he won't comply.

0|0
    0|0
  • No condoms no sex. He should care about you and your health and if he doesn't I think you need to step back and evaluate the relationship. You deserve someone who cares and listens to you. He needs to get tested and treated because trich isn't always symptomatic in men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to wear one or no sex as a minimum. You own your body not him. if he doesn't you have a dude with an issue.

2|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him. You need to think of yourself here. Give him an ultimatum and if he chooses to not wear a condom over having you than break up with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • No condoms no sex.
    I'm sorry but boyfriend who doesn't care about your health is an ass.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell him again the toll its taking on you and just stop having sex with him until he gets it together no one is worth hurting your

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it’s a healthy relationship if he is not listening to you about it

0|1
    0|1
  • Break up with him

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think he is lying? He says that condoms hurt him because his dick is too big but like I stuck my whole entire foot and ankle in one once just to see how big you could put something in there

• Dump this jerk.

0|2
    0|0
  • Dump him. You deserve better

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes