Squirting hot or not?

How many guys have had an experience with girls who squirt?😋

136

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s pretty cool, I am amazed and when it happens, you just want to see how far it goes. I think guys can easily relate to it because we squirt too, lol. So, it’s not like it’s foreign to us and it makes me feel like wow, I did a great job having sex, to make that just happen... so, there is nothing bad about it, unless you don’t have a washer and dryer in the house.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And by the way, I think it should be called “gushing” as I’ve never experienced “a squirt” but only like a gushing amount of liquid... it’s not pee, it’s something else, it’s like cloudy gray water, almost like a water ballon is up there and popped

Most Helpful Girl