Why is my girlfriend rubbing my arms and touching my legs all of a sudden?

Anonymous
So me and my girlfriend are talking a lot etc, getting close and learning more about each other. Its been 3 months now. What I m curious about is that from our last 2 meetings, she was rubbing and touching my knees and legs and I was getting turned on. Her kissing was more aggressive than usual, she was making out harder and longer and doesn't want to stop. While we're making out she hugs me tighter and then she rubs my arms etc even and she smiles a lot after we make out. I kissing her neck I wasn't too sure then I gave her two hickeys and I think she liked it. It was her first hickey she received. After that we were hugging tight etc and I decided to touch and squeeze her butt for the first time. She laughed and smiled? She calls me Handsome and I m her first Boyfriend too by the way . What does this mean? Is she sexually attracted to me as well? I m not too sure about this ? GIRLS I NEED YOUR OPINIONS. PLEASE! :D THANK YOU
+1 y
Um how you girls think I should respond to this? I truly don't wanna pursue something sexual yet as because I truly respect and care about her and sex is not in my mind at the moment . And boys I m just not like every other guy who seeks sex.
12
6