Advice for someone who just starts to sleep around?

So I want to start to sleep around and not just stick to one guy. I need some advice on how to be safe. Because I m not on birth control , I wonder if condom is safe enough? Thank you , no judgments and call me bitches

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know that there are a variety of STDs you can get, even when a condom is used, right?
    And that, if you are going to be promiscuous, there are better birth control methods (like an IUD) you can use, if you are unwilling to take the pill?

All moral judgement aside, sleeping around will always have risks to your health, and while you can reduce those risks, you really can't eliminate them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Always always always have him wear a condom and watch him put it on because the lie sometimes. Even though it’s uncomfortable ask them if they have gotten tested for STDs recently and if any came back positive. Don’t suck dick, you can still get herpes from that

2|1
    0|0
    • That's really helpful , Thank you !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Take some form of BC or have your own supply of plan B pills. Never count on a guy to pullout or not take the conform off. I personally have always pulled out even if she's on the pill which my ex wife was never on any form of BC it was as simple as I didn't want kids yet so I'll paint the walls before I'd knock any girl up

1|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest being on birth control just because a lot can happen in situations where there might be a couple guys in the same room, or in the same night.
    I also would suggest carrying a few good condoms with you just because it is nice to have that when the need arises.
    And be very VERY sure that the guy will put one on before entry.
    Be careful, have fun, but be smart too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO, I hope all is going well in the Casual Sex department.

• Getting on birth control, really a good idea, there are many different methods.

If you are going to experiment always, always always use condoms, and be selective about who you bump uglies with.

Mostly educate yourself on the risks you are taking, lots of great material on youtube.

Most import of all have fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms should be fine. How much sleeping around do you mean?

2|0
    0|0
    • I d say like once per month

• Show All
    • Yeah I need to know the person b4 I sleep with him.

• Good. Be safe, be smart, and enjoy.

• Condom may work but there is always the risk of tearing with those things. You could get the controseptive implant - ask your doctor. Screen the guys first, make sure that you are not gonna end up dead come the end of it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms Condoms Condoms, morning after pills just I case, and get tested regularly. Also be open with your partners about what you they might have.

2|0
    0|0
  • Condoms alone aren't really enough, there's plenty of mistakes that can happen. I'd highly advise getting on some other form of birth control as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • Condoms and birth control. Start your adventure by learning everything you can about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep condoms, and get on birth control.

1|1
    0|0
  • Condoms can fail. My advice is to go totally oral.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use condoms for both gender and birth control

1|0
    0|0
  • Classy

0|1
    0|1
  • condom is good but maybe you need a intrauterine device

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't allow them access to your vaj or anal hole. Just give tonsils only. That'll be the best bet for a girl like yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Birth Control
    Condoms
    Have Fun, Wish I Could Join You!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest get the implant in the arm. Usually a condom is not safe enough and you might get some sexually transmitted diseases.
    Hey if you want to play around we can have some fun sexting on Kik. I'm down to try out what ever kink or fantasy you want to try out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have some respect for yourself...

1|1
    3|1
    • I wish you think guys shouldn't sleep around too

• Show All
    • It's not important to everyone and it doesn't mean you don't respect yourself.

• Oh fuck off

What Girls Said 6

• You have decided to start to sleep around and not just stick to one guy is also known as casual sex. Casual sex takes many forms. You know the obvious ones: the one-night stand, the booty call, sex by appointment, "rec" (recreational) sex, "cereal" sex, which is a one-night stand amid a dry spell that, like cereal, is satisfying in the moment but leaves you needing further sustenance shortly thereafter. Yet, every flavor of casual sex is governed by the same rules. Above all other things is your safety from STIs. Pills will protect you from unwanted pregnancy, but not from STI. Condoms with added safety are required for you – it is a must. Here is how to fornicate properly.
    1) Check your emotions at the door. If you or your partner cannot ignore your feelings, reconsider the arrangement. Casual sex should be unemotional, not sociopathic.
    2) Be yourself, only different. Do not lie to your partner: But you can appear more uninhibited, mysterious, and spontaneous than usual.
    3) Be a gentleman—and an animal. Casual sex requires a delicate balance: respect and generosity and safety, coupled with unadulterated, unabashed corporeality. You are a gentleman and an animal, like a werewolf in a top hat.
    4) Control your portions. The base should be occupied by sex. When you're having casual sex, have lots and lots of sex. Have the most sex. Host a full-on sleepover followed by brunch the next day, a day in the park and then a romantic dinner is opposite of casual.
    5) Pop the questions. It is best to establish some ground rules. Ask some or all of these questions of yourself and your partner: Is this actually casual for both of us? What happens if our feelings change? How often and when do you want this to happen? Do you expect a date beforehand? Are you cool that I am also seeing other people? Is this a secret from friends and coworkers? Have you been tested? Do you like it when I put it there? How does that feel? Do you mind getting me on top this time? Really? Right now? In the kitchen?
    6) Stare death in the face. The moment you start having casual sex is the beginning of the end. The arrangement, while enjoyable is transient and unsustainable. It may last for a while, but ultimately destroying itself. May be the sex will get old, or you will find someone else, or you will start to like each other. Those definite maybes mean things will change, and when they do, be honest. Leave the situation gracefully and respectfully, or get left humbly and patiently.

1|1
    0|0
  • Use both, birth control and condoms. Always have him wear a condom. Don't let him talk you into not letting him use one. Make sure he's clean of any STD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get on reliable birth control. Under typical use, condoms fail 18% of the time. Also, from experience as someone who has had a lot of partners, condoms don’t always get used when you get comfortable sleeping around and pulling out fails 27% of the time. Doubling up is your best bet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl just a get a fuck buddy you can trust is clean then u wolnt have to worry and simple depo shot

1|0
    0|0
  • Condom and you better get the birth control

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes