Advice for someone who just starts to sleep around?

So I want to start to sleep around and not just stick to one guy. I need some advice on how to be safe. Because I m not on birth control , I wonder if condom is safe enough? Thank you , no judgments and call me bitches

718

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know that there are a variety of STDs you can get, even when a condom is used, right?
    And that, if you are going to be promiscuous, there are better birth control methods (like an IUD) you can use, if you are unwilling to take the pill?

All moral judgement aside, sleeping around will always have risks to your health, and while you can reduce those risks, you really can't eliminate them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Always always always have him wear a condom and watch him put it on because the lie sometimes. Even though it’s uncomfortable ask them if they have gotten tested for STDs recently and if any came back positive. Don’t suck dick, you can still get herpes from that

• That's really helpful , Thank you !