Does it concern you how little people know about sex?

I’m still at 20 years old coming across people older than me who think things like swallowing can get you pregnant and that you can’t have a tampon in and pee at the same time, that you can’t use tampons if you’re a virgin and other silly little things that I learnt when I Was under 16. How are people so uneducated?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would little people knowing about sex concern me?
    How would they make midget porn if they were unaware of sex?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Someone didn’t read the question properly

• Read the description dude.

• 😆 srs though, there’s another way to interpret that sentence which would make a lot more sense

Most Helpful Girl

• It bothers me a lot too. It’s so important for people to understand their bodies. Especially since comprehensive sexual ed prevents teen pregnancy and lowers the spread of disease

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE