• No
    Vote B
  • It's harmful
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Bananas tend to be sprayed with LOTS of pesticides. The vagina is porous. I always wash my hands after touching a banana peel. I would never put something so contaminated with chemicals anywhere near my vagina

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The pesticides in the skin are carcinogenic. The herbicides even have worse ones. Makes you want to eat a banana doesn't it.

0|1
    0|0
  • With a condom around it, certainly.

I guess bananas are sprayed with chemicals to keep them looking good until they're sold. I don't know which effect these might have on your vagina.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I guess so if you put a condom on it. I’d suggest a less squishy fruit/vegetable though. Or, you know, but a dildo that’s made to be put into a vagina.

2|0
    0|0
    • One would leave the peel on, while removing the hard little stem piece at the tip, and put on a condom. Lube-up, and see how much you can take. I've seen some pretty big bananas.

• Show All
    • Maybe some people are just more sensitive... Filing did nothing from what I know. The banana was a total flop no matter how it spun. If it's less ripe, then it's still too hard at the sides and unyielding. If it's more ripe it gets crushed. I'm with Julie, a dildo is built for the job.

• @wolfcat87
      Oh, dildo for sure, but if one wants to fruit-up, a banana can do the trick. One girlfriend I had a wild idea one day - what fruits could we "take". We tried whatever we had in the kitchen - cukes, bananas, zucchini, summer squash. We both got so turned-on watching each other impale ourselves with these objects, that we had a serious, sweaty, drenched sexcapade.

• Ugh that's nasty, if you must penetrate your vagina use a dildo or something that was made for it

0|0
    0|0
  • no they have cemicles and that weird black thing on them plus they can smooth and they are a little sharp, try a cucumber lol but only with a condom

0|0
    0|0
  • It will rip ur insides, there was an episode on β€œ1000 ways to die”

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know you had a vagina

0|1
    0|0
  • You wanna use a banana in a vagina?

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not safe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you keep asking sexual questions about girls...

2|0
    0|0
    • It's a site of asking questions, people try to remove there doubts before the do something wrong.

• Yes but it gets a bit creepy when the same dude is asking weird ass questions like this lmao

• Maybe he wants to try multiple things

• If the peel is on, then the ends will stab and scratch you both with and without a condom.

If the peel is off, then it will all get turned to mush in a minute or two both with and without a condom... Totally not worth it!

Also, NEVER put a sausage in without a condom. It will BURN.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe with a condom.

0|2
    1|0
  • Maybe if you put a condom on itπŸ€”.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 17

• Until now, no one here mentioned Organic Farming. And: timing is another thing to think about

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont ever put food in your vagina, that can give you horrible infections.
    Not only people like food, bacteria do too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I heard black couples do it when they want a white child. Just make sure the skin is not green otherwise your child will steal Christmas.

0|0
    3|0
    • Lol what's with all the downvotes? Do people think I was being genuinely racist or something? It's a joke guys, relax.

• Yeah I would think the pesticides would make that dangerous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit weird coming from a man. Why would you ask that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no you don't know what kind of bacteria or poison maybe on there.

0|0
    1|0
  • What's the matter with your cock?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • No experience with it

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. It's a great source of potassium

0|1
    0|0
  • It's safe, I tried it

0|0
    0|0
  • just take permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you peel it first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a condom on it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Everything works 🍌🌽🌢πŸ₯–πŸ₯’πŸ₯œπŸ₯”πŸ₯•πŸ†πŸ—πŸ₯™πŸ’🍒🍒🍾🏺πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

1|0
    0|0
  • I vagina could probably take a bullet nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • A banana split!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes