Why aren't more women honest with there man about his penis size?

Bo1634
I have been dating this girl for a few months now n she is brutally honest which i actually appreciate. I have a very small penis its about. 3 1/2 - 4 inches n she unlike most women i been with dosent humor me m say its fine n its perfect size. She says it's very small n that she loves big cock but does love me n trys to make the best of it. I have been with a lot of women n most of them humor me n say its fine. Why is it that more women just dont be honest n tell there guy if he's small or not? Cause of her honesty it has made our relationship so much better n stronger. She actually has made me comfortable with having a small penis that i actually did a photo shoot n video for a small penis website. Why do women lie when they know the guy knows if he's small or not? I just am curious why women think its easier to lie to the guy.
+1 y
Just to be clear she was nice about it when she said its real small n i really appreciated her honesty that it actually made me more comfortable. In past i hated letting women see me naked n now i actually use it my benifit n made money posing on a few small penis porn sites cause of her honesty.
6
8