Girls, do you hate your vagina?

It's not so that I don't want it. It's just that it has a dark skin as compared to my body skin tone which is fair. And I hate how it looks and we have to go to so many lengths to keep it clean like waxing, trimming and regular check ups as well for cancer tests, fungal infection etc.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• You prob hate the color or it cuz you think guys wouldn't want to go down on a darker vagina

• Perhaps that can also be the reason..

• Don't think like that. I'm black as you can see in my pic and I think my dick is very suckable by non black girls. I feel like if they like me they wouldn't mind what color my penis is

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair is cleaner than none
    regular checkups? Once a year should suffice.
    Cleaning, just splash it with clean water in the shower and you're good
    Smell, less red meat less processed foods

• And the darker skin means nothing, genitals aren't supposed to be pretty, nobodies is