Should I tell my parent I am active?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a bit young to be sexually active, but you already are.
    Recommendation #1.. Don't be sexually active. But you won't listen.
    Recommendation #2. Fully, 100% abstain from PIV and PIA intercourse. Oral and handy stuff are just young fiddling and while you should not be doing that either, the risks are manageable. Geez. Erica. You are a pretty girl with your life ahead of you. Don't get side tracked on sex. Focus on your studies and your future as an adult. Also, guys near your age are just children with new toys. They are incapable of the love you want to feel. You will throw away your treasure and have nothing to show for it but sorrow.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, unless you can get on birth control on your own. And it's really important that you do, you don't want to get pregnant before you are ready for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• There is no real need unless you need BC of any kind or there is some other situation. It's your body and life, be safe and smart and you do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its just oral like you have commented, nah. If you want to have full on sex... Maybe if you want to be on the pill. Otherwise, don't be a fool, wrap his tool.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like it. You don't really have a duty to do that. It's private.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm if you are really active, then yes, at least so that they can get protection or something for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually? I don't think they want to hear that. As long as you're protecting yourself but if you feel comfortable go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • No Don't Tell your parents in case of more emergency..

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont have to it depends on if you have a open relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not unless you need advice or want a possible lecture

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, family above all else.

0|0
    0|2
  • Sexually or physically

0|0
    0|0
  • How would they react?

0|0
    0|0
  • They might try to keep you from doing it more

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • why?

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you your 14 lo

0|0
    0|0
  • It's depend on you

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless you're pregnant

0|0
    1|0
  • No. They will maje you embarrass.. Enjoy your own ride.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I think so, even if theyre going to say u can't have sex, just tell them that you're willing to tell them, but it's your choice to make blah blah blah try to sound mature or wahtever cause adults seem to agree with people who sound like they're being reasonable even if theyre not

0|0
    0|0
  • Silence is Golden. Just make Sure you do Not come home PG or the Cat will be out of the Bag that The... Rabbit is Dead. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not. my parent would FLIP her shit. so unless your in desperate need of BC/condoms etc. keep it on the dl

0|1
    0|0
    • to be fair, you're 14, you really shouldn't be, being sexually active AT FOURTEEN

• It's not something I've ever actually told my parents haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah cuz then they can be proud of u for taking care of ur health by getting in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't at 14

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't...

0|0
    0|0
  • Active in what?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes