Should I tell my parent I am active?

923

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a bit young to be sexually active, but you already are.
    Recommendation #1.. Don't be sexually active. But you won't listen.
    Recommendation #2. Fully, 100% abstain from PIV and PIA intercourse. Oral and handy stuff are just young fiddling and while you should not be doing that either, the risks are manageable. Geez. Erica. You are a pretty girl with your life ahead of you. Don't get side tracked on sex. Focus on your studies and your future as an adult. Also, guys near your age are just children with new toys. They are incapable of the love you want to feel. You will throw away your treasure and have nothing to show for it but sorrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, unless you can get on birth control on your own. And it's really important that you do, you don't want to get pregnant before you are ready for it.