Ladies have you ever had sex with a black guy?

im white and I've always had a fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I was just curious but like is this a common fantasy, oh and if youve been with a black guy did it live up to your expectations, like were the myths true :P

3319

Most Helpful Girl

• Chelsea, This is a fantasy many girls have and so many fail to go for it and miss out on what could be a great experience. My suggestion is DO IT! I have been sexually involved with black men now for a lot of years and have enjoyed most all of it. As in any sexual thing regardless of race there will be some disappointments along with the many great times. As for the myths I would say most are not as true as they would make you believe. What I do find true is the confindence they have. They have told me this probably comes from the fact that they are just as intreged by having a white girl as we are as having a black guy. For me one of the most extreme highs it the color contrast. After all these years living with these guys I still get butterflies when I am naked with them and can visually see the color contrast. The other thing is they are much better at working it, making sure I am getting as much pleasure as they are getting.

I recommend giving it a try.

• So are they bigger in the pants or is this myth?

• So it was the white guy first and we swapped over. This white guy easy big enough possibly the biggest so far and definitely bigger than my forthcoming long term ex.
      But when we swapped over the black guy was something else sizewise. It was the thickest and longest ever it was never that deep again but I simply never came. Than only happened with my long term ex and believe me this black guy knew his way around a bedroom and had a lot of women my next was only a virgin and smallest so far go figure.
      As with all others I found myself on top with these two and despite enol ability and nd size there was no O. So I heard months after when I was with my long term that the black guy wanted to see me and the other girl again. I did not go.

So think carefully on this one girls but from what I know the rumours of size are true.

• They continue to offer opinions based upon onesy-twosey experiences like a one-time homebuyer instead of listening to an architect that sees it all as insider like katie, who's got loads of stories, real life experiences and even club member that sees it all... wow... just wow.

What Guys Said 19

• How does having sex with a black person feel? Imagine yourself engaging in a sexual act with a mammal that you have nothing in common with, for purely paraphilic reasons. After the initial high from sleeping with someone that your parents wouldn't approve of sets in and fades away (see teenage angst), you'll realize that its really awkward to be around said person. Then, you'll think to yourself 'maybe I just didn't give them a chance, and I should sleep with them again' or something similar. Then, you'll sleep with them again, and realize 'this is really awkward, and I don't want to do this again'.

Here comes the bad part. When white women screw black dudes, they're totally not wanted by white dudes afterward. Why? Because black dudes stick their d***s in everything, and we don't want diseases etc. So, if you're a white woman, don't sleep with black dudes if you want a white guy.

• This is the stupidest thing ever. I'm. imagining you are a 108 year old guy who was locked in a cage all his life! Or maybe a zoo? Who lived in a zoo, would be even better...

• @jaytier1 Which is why most white girls will lie to you.
      Tell me, do you disclose to her your non-white sexual partner?

• This is some really dumb shit. Not thought out. Smdh

• Well I'm curious to what do you mean by Myths and such things that you wanted answered by a black guy. ( Oh yea if you didn't noticed I'm a black guy ) LOL

• I have a question for you. Would you have a relationship with a white girl or you just want them for sex?

• I would preferably date.

• Note that guys that are daily in sports' locker rooms are not posting comments on this one, for katiesmuff reports ring true enough. It's the
    non-athletic dissenters with either paltry experiences or an ax to grind that butt in to sway the facts to their own BS points of view.

• why not native americans we have the biggest d***s

• @wteva and what makes u think I dont work it properly.

• LOL
      .. fuck no

• This is a sad question. White society and culture is being destroyed by the constant immigration of non whites and forced assimilation on the white community. We are force fed the normalization of mixed race relationships by the corrupt media. These conditions amount to a programme of white genocide as defined by international law, and a gradual blending out of the white race.
    Although many white guys won't be able to articulate their feelings, many feel embarrassed, betrayed and saddened by white girls who engage in this behavour, as it shows complete disrespect for the struggle of their ancestors, and is adding to white genocide.

• AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES!!! Your white women will soon be ours!!!

~Satire

• What an idiot. Have you ever noticed why blacks in America are so varied in appearance. I mean they're not like Africans or Jamaicans etc. It is because for years White slave owners raped thousands upon thousands of slaves. Because white people (just like any people) hate to be demonized. This fact has been kept from history books. The fact of just how extensive white men fucked black women. So so common. You just didn't talk about it. So today you have blacks with blue eyes... green eyes... straight hair... and skin so light in completion you would think they're white. The genocide you talk about didn't start with black guys and white women. It started with White men raping black women. Hell they we literally owned the pushy you dumb ads. We started this shit!

• The problem I have with topics like this is it continues the stereotype of black men being sexual beast whether you acknowledge that or not. Also based on the comments some of you seem to think your experience with one black man is going to be the same with every black man. Ladies was every white guy you dated the same, they did all treat you the same way, please you equally? I highly doubt it yet black men all get lumped in the some boat foolishness.

• lool flippin hater, ino its hard for you to give black people something...but common...you rob our history, rob our knowledge, robbed our faith and now you wanna completely rob our image...jheeez.

• i don't know if this dumbass that commented can see this but someone needs to please inform him that he is the reason racism still exists... thank you

• Doctor sex, you bias scum bag. You act like you and your people have been robbed of everything such as are to be compansated for your loses you never attained. Meanwhile you maintain the fact of your image... You come from a dark skinned woman, you know the ones that don't compare to the deep thirst you have for a white girl... The kind you can't get. Where you will try harder because of what I said here and after fail Blaim racism in desperate attempts to duress the sex from them.

• If it is a fantasy of yours then do not miss out, one day you will regret that you did not try it. You never know you just might like it so much that all you do is date black guys from now on. I see no down side for you since if you don't like it just don't do it again. I know allot of girls who was just like you and was very curious and they all tried it and some will only date black guys, some now date all races. Good luck and just go for it

• lol I concur with the previous guy

• i won't mind banging both eva and sofia there both freakin hot

• A lot of butthurt white guys on here! F*** your girls better than maybe this wouldn't be happening :^)

• See, never let women tell you size does not matter :)

• I'm white but I have a friend (he's one of my best friends) who is black and he gets all the chicks, both black and white, but specially white. I don't know what he does, really, but I'm so jealous of him, I told him so lol, he looks pretty much like this guy here

• i can tell you right now what ever you heard about black guys in bed is totally true. lol I am black and always fantasize about sleeping with white girls. I guess I have the jungle fever or something lol.

• ..slut...

• lol...gotta love snow bunnies. go ahead and spread that fantasy to others

• wow...I say ..stay with your race

! white with white...black with black

• See, I?m latin. So because people were sensible enough to not do this, we exist.

• And this is racist! Love doesn't know colors! and then again mixed babys are gorgeous!

• hello!!

• Hi. I have got two kids. What I don't understand everyday my girlfriend cried when I fuck her and she always said my black cock it so big.

• I think a lot of women like to fantasize about black men. I know my wife does. She loves to talk black stuff when we are having sex and I talk back to her making reference to black sex. Some examples, "Pump your black baby seed in me daddy", I answer, "Yes I gonna make you my baby's Momma".
    "I gonna plant my seed in your husbands garden. My black balls are full of em"
    "Oh Baby, do your Momma now, I gonna milk those black balls good."

• You've got to see for your self. Just choose wisely and as with sex with anybody else wrap it up. I know personally that I love white chicks. I love the sisters too but I don't know there's something hot about the contrast. Call it Jungle Fever:) LOL. I'm multiracial by the way (black/white).

What Girls Said 32

• Here's the truth about white girls and black guys: Every girl goes through that curiosity/adventure stage. A handful of girls manage to resist the temptation to "sew wild oats" (actually, harvest wild oats, but I digress); the other 90+ percent go through a phase where they get their share of penis. For a few of them, that may mean just doing it with a steady boyfriend who is probably of the same race. For most, it means some combination of steady boyfriends, some "third-date and went all the way" guys, and maybe one or two one-night stand/heat of the moment events; perhaps having sex with 5 to 10 guys before settling down and becoming "nice girls" who find one guy, get married, and live happily ever after.. And for a few at the extreme, they basically turn into total sluts.

I'll address the majority group -- the ones who have been with 5 to 10 then settle down; for most of them, sex with a black guy is one of those adventures they might do at the right moment in time; it is a combination of curiosity and a short-term wild streak that leads to perhaps 50% of girls in this group actually going all the way with a black guy at least one time, and perhaps an additional 10-15% having "only" done oral with a black guy (I have a friend in this category). So, if you are out on a date with a non-virgin girl over 25, there is a better than 50% chance that she's had a black penis inside her vagina before. [The 5-10% that were truly the good girls are probably married by age 25, and thus you won't be dating them; and if you are out with one of the sluts, there's about 95% chance she's done black; so, the odds are better than 50% that any random 25 year old white woman you are out on date with has gone all the way with a black guy at least once; and a 65% chance there's been a black penis in her mouth.] Now, here's the rest of the story -- she probably won't admit it. She knows white guys typically don't want a girl who's done black, so she "forgets" to mention it.

• The vast majority of non black women on this planet aren't even around black males. They are a particular minority. So this '50 percent/95 percent' you're hawking is nonsense.

• @LThunder Dude. There are black people all over the country. The schools have been integrated for over 50 years. Same with colleges (where most "experimental" sex happens). The theory that white women rarely have settings in which they might be able to hook up with a black guy (if that's what the girl wanted to do) is just crazy.

• @LThunder the majority of women on this planet are black and people of color. Whites predominate Europe and Austraila... the rest is color

• black guys being really good in bed is a myth. black guys having larger organs is a myth. black guys abondaning their families, not being financially secure, and committing a large portion of crime in the united states is a statistical fact. based on this it doesn't appear to be a very good investment. hopefully this black fetish will be a passing phase for you.

• well said!

• @frenkie it's amazing how racist white people are and then they turn around and say that they're not racist and that racism is dead. And it's also really sad that there's this generalization that blacks are this incompetent unable to create anything trouble making group of people. We need more interracial dating so they can be a better understanding across the board of races

• Yeah this is rascist. I say it is because it doesn't unbiasedly stare TRUE facts. There are some bad statistics out there about blacks that are true. Like Black on Black crime. And that black people use the N word more than whites. But there is not mention of favts like there are more whites in america on welfare than blacks. No mention of the things whites do and have done to blacks. American blacks are didfernt than Africans, Jamaicans, etc. because they are not pure anything. As a matter of fact it is increasingly and alarmingly coming to light of how may white slave masters and whites even after slavery... up until the 60's... RAPED black women. Yep raped. And people like you cite statistics of black men raping in America. It's true black men do rape in America. FACT is white guys are the biggest rapist. And they have ALWAYS been. White guys have raped Native American women and the number on that is amazing. These facts aren't commonly known because Whites write the history books

• I have always wanted to have sex with a black guy. I fantasize about it almost every day. The issue is that even though I have a boyfriend whom I love very much and have been with for 3 years, I still cannot stop imagining what it would be like. And interestingly enough when I think of it, it's not really about the penis size, to be honest, I don't really like huge dicks. It's rather about the fact that they look so hot, simply because they are black. I have shared this with my boyfriend and he is well aware of it and frankly we have ourselves a good laugh somethimes because I feel so hopeless ( :D). And he always tells me that if I really want it that much I should go for it, but I can't, most importantly because I would consider it cheating. However, another reason that I haven't shared with him is that there is a part of me that thinks I would like it way too much, so I would never be able to enjoy sex with my boyfriend again. Has someone been in a similar situation?

• I've never done "black." But I still understand. I've met some "damn, he's hot" guys that my only real interest in them was the physical. Like most good girls, I just kept moving, because I recognized that I can't just go around f**king every guy that looks hot. Life works much better when your sex partner is also someone with whom you have a good romance going. That said, I was on spring break (freshman year of college) and my boyfriend decided to stay home and work. Well, long story short, I met a hot guy and took him back to my motel room and did the deed, and damn it was good. But do know, a lot of the "good" was because I was doing something "bad." Taking a step back and analyzing just the sex, absent the risque nature of my "bad" behavior, he wasn't any better than the boyfriend I had at the time. Don't confuse the sparks that fly the "first time" you do something, with it being better than your normal gig. A roller coaster is always a thrill the first time you ride it.

• @EyeAmNiceGirl You are delusional. If you cheat on someone during a relationship, that is not "the past". Any real man with self respect would have broken up with the likes of you asap.

• @EyeAmNiceGirl Wish someone cheated on you, and then told you that they're over it.

• I have never, but I will one day :)

• what about Asian guys? all white girls will try black but not asian? whats with that.. i doubt Asian men come 2nd in the bedroom, they can fuck too.

• @ravsubmariner Doing an Asian guy is not considered taboo.

• @ravsubmariner chill out with all the races stuff then there are plenty of white girls out there that will have sex with Asian guys the only thing is is that is not considered to be taboo in the eyes of most white people you're white. However the darker the skin tone the more taboo it is and out of every race in the world blacks are considered to be the most taboo race to have sex with. You're getting butt hurt but think about how we feel knowing that everyone hates us. I never did anything to anyone neither has my family but we're still generalized and stereotyped against in the one positive thing we have you're getting all butthurt about. I'm not trying to have a pity party or anything like that I want you to understand and kind of look at it from a different perspective

• Sex with them is just like sex with anyone else. Their pubes are more coarse and it's weird trying to run your hands through their hair or if he like has chest hair or something. It just feels weird. Their full lips feel better on you, and I wouldn't say they're all big down there but black ones look better than white ones imho. I think they have bigger nut sacks though. Everyone says they won't go down on you but all the ones I know are into it. I guess the attraction is that they're so different. BUT the kind of Black guys that usually get hyped up like thugs are probably not all that in bed. Someone with a me vs the world attitude and a f*** everyone kind of mindset is just gonna be really selfish in bed.

• Trying my best not to stereotype, but generally the white men I have been with do not compare to the Black men I have been with, the whole black guys are bigger is a myth, all men are different size wise and race cannot change that, however attitudes can... The black men I have been with though do fuck completely different to white men, white are boring. Black guys just seem to be more confident perhaps? They know what they are doing, and can please you more than anyone else (from experience).
    Agreeing with what others have said, the whole skin contrast thing is a major turn on, and in some ways slightly beautiful to see when they touch you.

But yeh, why not try it... it's better to regret something you did than regret not doing it. But I don't think you'll regret it.

• why does it always have to be wither white or black, how about Asian guys? im pretty sure Asian guys rank pretty high up there.

• @one12oh6 i think this was one of the most honest answers. Spoken from personal experience.
      (But I would say that generally black guys do have bigger dicks then most. Maybe 6 to 7 out of 10 will have 8" or more erect dick. No I ain't gay. Just what I know)

• The only fantasy I've ever had about a black guy was in a dream. So this is what happened...in my dream I was watching p*rn at my grandma's house. There were two girls making out and humping and then all of a sudden the one girl says, "Shorty, get in here!" And a black midget gets in between them. It was really weird and I never want that to actually happen. lol.

• aww why do I see people dissin black guys? lol I've only been w one and I love him to death, despite all his problems. I miss him this question makes me miss him :(

anyways, umm yeah he was very big and so good at pleasing me it was so awesome. he was rough w me yet loving at the same time (dont ask how it works) his oral was fantastic I cud come from just that that's how good he is. but hot damn nobody ever did it like he's done it. I looooooooove me some black d*** hahaha!

i always fantasized about black guys tho I don't know y but they are just so sexy :)

• I met two black guys in a club they pestered me for sex I got tipsy so said OK always wanted to see a black guy naked I was not dissapointed sex was great with them they were a tad more aggressive and pushed in deeper than I was use to but they had no probs going down on me and I had no probs doing anything with them I even met up with them a few times after until they asked me to do their mates not into that

• i don't like black guys.

• awwwww... who cares, you like who like.. Black guys might not like you either...

• @frenkie racism at its finest, the needs to be more interracial dating so that way people can gain a better understanding of each other

• I would ask you why you don't like black guys but I'm just going to go on a limb here and assume that either a you grew up in a family of prejudiced people or you had a traumatic event with a black person. Actually come to think of it you could be one of those people who fall for stereotypes and believe everything you see in the media about African Americans or buy into these b******t behind studies conducted saying that blacks are the problem and may as well say that the world would be better if black people were eradicated. I'm sure I'm not making it any better but I hate when I see comments like this because it's like what did I do to you to make you hate me

• They're overrated.

• I only date black guys now a days. I've had one or two bad experiences for various reasons, but most are magnificent. The only problem is making sure condoms remain on at all times. The skin contrast is like so hot and they are generally more confident and assertive. Go for it.

• I saw a study done by the University of Virginia which said over 75% of black men have committed serious crime (s) and/or have also been incarcerated for committing said crime (s) in their life time. Also a lot of blacks carry sexual transmitted diseases at a 50% higher rate than white men.

• Cite your source please.

• Really why don't you cite your source

• LOL... stupid and false study.
      Truth: just as many black men in college
      Truth: there are more white people in America on welfare than black.
      Truth: black on black crime is on the rise. Perpetrated by black. But whites perpretrate more murder and crime in America.
      Check your facts. Just say in. :-(

• Hey honey, you should give it a try and find it out urself. Id tell ya its totally worth it. I never categorize men as black or white , and I've not had much xp with blacks but whatever I had was different , black men are like : "I won't stop till u get it all baby!" ;) won't say anything else... Hope u got my point hehe :)

• I had sex with a black guy once in college and it felt like I was being fucked by a horse. Lol. I came within the first minute but dried up after that. That's when it was most painful. I don't recommend unless you're willing to go through some pain. And I have to be honest, I closed my eyes and was imaging I was making love to a hot white guy I had a crush on at the time.

• Black guys are different in bed I think. They do have better rhythm, and I've never seen one that had a small d***. They're just more passionate too. I think that the expectation of thinking they'll be better sorta makes them better though. Its like you expect it so that's what its like.

• i mostly hook up with black guys, I love them. the color contrast is the biggest turn on. they're also more assertive in bed, black guys aren't afraid to just f*** lol

• try Asian guys, im pretty sure theyre good too. whys it always got to be just white or black guys? black guys can't even invent anything and can't get africa civilized, yet all u white girls want black men? how about Asian men for all their credit?

• @ravsubmariner You're not trying to invent something or civilize something when you're in bed! In fact, you're trying to UNCIVILIZE her and make her lose control.

Now check your insecurities at the frong door!

• @LThunder stfu stupid... you just wanna fuck her and can't

• i've had a similar fantasy. but I don't think I will ever act upon it. I like the status quo of the white d***.

• good to know I'm not the only one that thinks about it lol, why do you fantasize about it, like what does it for you?

• go for a steve urkel type and close your eyes lol you won't think he's black then :-P

• how about Asian guys?

• Nope. I'm still a virgin, you?

• I've had sex with black guys, yes they usually were bigger but most of them didn't know how to satisfy a girl.

• I have been with a black guy and yes the myth was true, with him at least. He was enormous but he had no idea what he was doing with it. It was pretty awful.

• they were very true. best I've ever had

• what was it like if you don't mind me asking, like what exactly made it the best? aha its comments like this that make me so curious

• well said Poncho 69. "If I know that you went black..i will never take you back1"

• @frenkie Which is why she would lie to you.

Would you take hercback if it were an Asian or Latino guy?

• I want to sleep with a black guy. I want to have a big black man who is hot and huge and want to do all I can

• My friend did, and she got chlamydia. Gave it to her bf. Serves her ass right for cheating.

• I did for the very first time, last night. He was so FREAKING awesome!! Yes his package was NICE, yes he lasted as long as I needed him to and as many times as I wanted. yes walking is unpleasant this morning and yes I will be back for more. You should try it.

• I had sex with a black guy and OMG ! I liked it so much,, i think it marked me,, i felt it different, more pasional and more hot,, his skyn and flash,, i don t know,, i felt them hotter on me,, it s so exciting OMG ! And it was suh agood connection,, and the way that he was f.. g me,, uff,,, i loved it and i would like so much to repeat it cause unfortunatelly it was just once... But i will catch bim again ! So it worths to give it a try !

• I'm a black man and I've always had this fantasy of having sex with a white girl but never really had an opportunity. Well never knew how to approach. Where and how do i approach a white woman and how do i know if she is into black guys?

• Nice grammar. Uneducated girls & blacks is not a myth..

• @ubervikxing and assholes like you will never die nor fade away. LOL

• I only did it once. He was a friend who I gave in to because he always wanted to try a white girl. It was definitely disappointing. He was maybe average in size. The sex lasted 60 seconds before he pulled out and busted on my stomach, leaving me unsatisfied. Don't believe every stereotype you hear. Myths are usually just that...myths.

• One bad experience means that every black dude will be a bad experience I see. Maybe this particular person wasn't good at sex. The generalization is kind of sad and quite frankly any race can be good at sex and any race can suck at it but don't use one negative experience from a black guy to generalize the entire Society of black men. also I've been looking at the likes and dislikes to certain comments and it's funny how there you seem to be a lot of white males on here floating around looking for the negative comments to approve and the positive comments to bash. Who cares who you want to f*** if a white girl wants to f*** a black guy good for her. Stop getting so butthurt over the fact that there are attractive white women who want to be with black men.

• Ive been with 2 black guys...actually the only 2 guys I've ever been with...my ex..who was 9'...and we had the best sex everrr! he was very good, the only thing he didn't do was go down on me, but he lovedddd head! that bothered me sometimes, but he could make me come in no time with his d**k/fingers...so he made up for it. The 2nd guy had a SMALL d***! prob 5'...he didn't do much for me, but he could go down & was damn good at it. So just like every other race, every guy varies.

• never and never had that fantasy

• Uhm I'm a virgin so I haven't had sex with any guy. And I'm not really into black guys, they aren't my preference. So yeah.

• What... thought we had somethin special? Lol thoughy you loved me? Thought you loved daddy d***: lol kiddin

• More from Girls
    2