Male birth control gel?

Usually after about eight to 12 weeks of gel applications, the hormone therapy lowers the man's sperm count to levels that are effective as birth control. By that point, the testosterone the men are getting in daily gel applications provides most of the body with its proper dose of sex hormones. By interrupting normal hormone production processes in the testicles.
What do you think about this?
www.businessinsider.com/male-birth-control-shoulder-rub-tested-couples-worldwide-2018-6Male birth control gel?

153

Most Helpful Girl

• This looks really awesome, actually. Little amount of side effects, and less risk of affecting your inner organs like the pill does for women. I like it, it provides even more security against undesired pregnancy đź‘Ź

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel like something like this would be a big step towards equality

• I agree, but it's difficult to plan and prepare them

• Pm me if you want to try to get something going