Girls - your opinion on an abnormal fetish?

Anonymous
I get really turned on by the idea of a girl putting makeup on me. I'm not into cross-dressing and have no interest in putting makeup on myself. I've tried to research this fetish on my own, but have found no one else who experienced the same thing. I've only worked up the courage to tell one of my previous girlfriends about this and she was kind of freaked out. How would you react if you were in her situation? Would you be turned off? Unsure what to think? Or would you be excited about it and/or want to participate?
+1 y
And what would you consider a "fair compromise" if you weren't into that? I don't want to make a girl do something she doesn't feel comfortable doing, but I don't feel like I can simply ignore this either.
+1 y
To clarify - - the more I do research, the more I am convinced that this is very different from cross-dressing. I am not interested in having makeup put on me so that I can look pretty or feel like a woman (though I'm not entirely sure I can [cont'd]
+1 y
[cont'd] pinpoint exactly what it is about it that seems sensual to me). The best that I can describe it is that it feels very intimate and it's that intimacy that has somehow become sensualized in my mind.
4
1