Girls, what would you think if this happened with you and your boyfriend?

Anonymous
I'm a little embarrassed at how quick I get a hard on. When I'm making out with my girlfriend I tend to get a bulge going on downstairs pretty fast. I think it's just completely hot to make out and feel each other with our clothes still on. We don't go into sex but just making out will turn me on quick to where I want to have it.

Anyway she laid on top of me when we were making out (I don't know if this was on purpose or not so she could feel my bulge) and I'm pretty sure she knows I got a hard on. You could see the bulge clearly in my jeans. I'm not ashamed of my size at all, it's just a little embarrassing that it happens. I don't want my girlfriend to think I'm some sort of sexual beast and that it's the only thing I care about...cause I don't.

WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK WHEN THIS HAPPENS?

I heard that girls get just as turned on too except the only difference is you girls don't get hard ons...you get wet? Is that true?

Thank you very much for the help girls!
7
0