Is it bad to get revenge on a guy who gave me an STD?

Anonymous
So I had a best guy friend that I grew up with. We've always been absolutely just friends! We're both in college right now and about 2 weeks ago, he told me that he has loved me forever and he will marry me one day, and he leaned over and kissed me! Well he does get around the block when it comes to girls, but he's not cute. I was pretty drunk that night and he was just saying all the right things like guys do when they want sex. I should have been able to say no but being drunk, I believed him and we had sex. Well I went to the doctor today because I woke up with my eyes swollen shut. Come to find out, I have chlamydia! I know I got it from him because I haven't had sex with anybody else since January. I have to take off work for the whole weekend. I have a best friend who was so pissed off at him for giving that to me that she anonymously created a facebook group saying that this guy has chlamydia... Now I can't tell him that he gave it to me because he'll know that my friend was the one who posted it. I didn't think about that before I let her do it! I take responsibility for having unprotected sex but I still feel like he shouldn't have taken advantage of me like that and that he should have known before he tried to have unprotected sex with a girl who he grew up with and wants to "marry" for gods sake! He's told me that before but I never believed him... Me and my friend want revenge on this bastard but I'm not sure if that's mean or not... Someone help! Id really appreciate it if you answered the question being asked too!
+1 y
Thanks for your bullsh*t answers everybody... There's a lot more to the story and nobody is quite understanding what happened.
+1 y
Which is my fault for not explaining it more...
3
2