How to react to something like this?

Anonymous
Last night I was laying here watching movies with my fiancé and he got a message on facebook. We both read it at the same time and it was from a girl saying he had a two and a half year old daughter. We have been dating 15 months so he didn't cheat or anything. But he just kinda blew it off while I was freaking out about it. He acted like he didn't really want to talk about it so I figured I would think about it and try to casually talk after I had calmed down some. Well he messaged her back today and they talked and she said it is someone in his families. Long story short, she dated two of his cousins also and one of them had a DNA test. It came back negative but they said it is someone in the families. The thing is, we now live 12 hours away so it will be hard to do a DNA test. We are trying to figure it out, and if she is his I would like for him to have some part in her life. The mother says she doesn't want child support or anything, but he doesn't want to tell my family or our friends until we know if she is his. So I am not mad about it, things happen and I know this. But I can't talk to anyone about it and I'm not really sure how to react. It's hard for me to find something like this out and not talk. But, I want him to know he can trust me and talk to me about anything. So I need some help figuring out how to react to this, what to say, etc.
+1 y
Okay, so now baby momma is going to marry a guy who is in prison right now and my fiancé says that if the baby is his he doesn't want her to be around baby mama's fiancé. So if she is his he wants to try to get custody so she isn't around the moms soon
+1 y
To be husband. So much to handle. SO I guess it looks like we are about to have a custody battle and I'm freaking out. :( please wish me luck, I'm not so sure what's going to happen.
How to react to something like this?
2
2