What does sex smell like to you?

You know, when you're finished and just laying there.

734

Most Helpful Guys

• If I went down on her, then my nose is full of her personal scent. I love it and I love how long it lingers.

If not, I smell a bit of sweat, the bleach-like smell of my own cum, and the faintest hint of her.

The smell of sex is sexy if it’s 10 minutes old. After an hour, it’s not sexy at all.

• It's a very pungent and musky mixture of sweat, BO, genital excretions, and whatever her shampoo and perfumes smell like.

It's not a great smell, but there's something hot about knowing that you and your partner are wearing each other's natural cologne.

Most Helpful Girl

• It smells like a combination of sweat, bodily fluids and our own smell.