Is this test more trust worthy?

Took 2 clear blue pregnancy test, both came back pregnant. I went to the hospital about 4 days ago, they took my blood and my urine both came back negative. Any opinions.
Please no negative opinions! Is this test more trust worthy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• blood test in hospital is more accurate because if you get pregnant the first part that gets affected is blood in which hormons related to pregnancy increases also you should review your past sex activities to see if you had any miss in your pills or condom broke

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve been told it could’ve been too early because the baby wasn’t hooked onto my blood yet

• you didn't say anything about your sexual activities times in your question so I could not say about the correct time of taking a test. Every test should be taken no earlier then 2 weeks after your latest unprotected or risky sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have a disease or a condition that causes you to test pregnant. It's fairly uncommon, but it happens. WebMD is your friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Wait for 1-2 more weeks and use ultrasonic to be 100% sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would trust more so doctors than the test cause they sometimes can be inaccurate

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|1
  • false positives are common in pregnancy tests. it's suggested to do one week after and then at 3 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait and retest yourself if comes out positive then have it done again at the hospital to be safe. Good luck or? Depending on what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm laughing at the pink background of the pregnancy test

0|0
    0|0
  • What did they saw when you told them?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the brand. Wait 2 weeks more then do the test again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get it checked out with your doctor that's a sure way to know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes