Is this test more trust worthy?

Took 2 clear blue pregnancy test, both came back pregnant. I went to the hospital about 4 days ago, they took my blood and my urine both came back negative. Any opinions.
Please no negative opinions! Is this test more trust worthy?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• blood test in hospital is more accurate because if you get pregnant the first part that gets affected is blood in which hormons related to pregnancy increases also you should review your past sex activities to see if you had any miss in your pills or condom broke

• I’ve been told it could’ve been too early because the baby wasn’t hooked onto my blood yet

• you didn't say anything about your sexual activities times in your question so I could not say about the correct time of taking a test. Every test should be taken no earlier then 2 weeks after your latest unprotected or risky sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have a disease or a condition that causes you to test pregnant. It's fairly uncommon, but it happens. WebMD is your friend.