She randomly said she’s “Clean” is that a red flag?

This girl I’m talking to randomly told me she was “clean”

We were talking about sex
I basically asked her if that was even possible

she told me she was single.. Clean.. and not talking to anybody... I didn’t ask though?
I just wanted to know if I was wasting my time
  • Yes, red flag 🚩
    Vote A
  • Not a big deal
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Red flag as in
It sounded suspicious
Usually people who don’t have STDs
don’t feel the need to come out & say it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When a girl says she is clean, it has many hidden meanings. Definitely this is not a red flag for you. She might mean that she is shaved – not hairy or dirty down there describing her female part that looks really nice. It also means that she is not on drugs or alcohol or she has stopped taking drugs and alcohol. She has no STD's or STI's. It means she is taking care of herself… and in particular for her sexual health. Clean is a slang term for cocaine meaning very very high quality - good cocaine. Slang for clean / sterile hypodermic syringes that have never been used. This term is typically used by drug addicts who inject street drugs. It also means that she is dressed up nice for you and with a clear intention, or she is clear about her desire and willingness for relationship. It means that she is not slutty, follows the rules, does not drink or get in trouble. I have heard of someone being “clean” meaning they are sober.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lols, if she offered that information ask her to prove it. if she can't, then she at least purposely mislead you to believe she knew she was "clean"... which I would consider a red flag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If she was talking about sex, she might of mean clean by stating she is free of stds?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she was trying to get sex. I don't know if that is a red flag to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask to go to a clinic and get tests done.

0|0
    0|0
  • She might be a virgin

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah she’s up there in age
      And her body is really good so I high doubt it

What Guys Said 3

• I know how it sounds, but it's so commonly used that I really don't think it is automatically associated with drug users or risky sex lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Usually people who don’t have STDs don’t feel the need to come out & say it."
    *They are rampant among your age group. She was saving time.

0|0
    0|0
  • she might be but saying that means she's probably been sleeping around

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes