How bad does this really hurt ladies?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmao ok one time I was ridding a real bike and I lost control and hit a tree, left a dent in the tree but the impact made me fly forward off my seat, vagina into the handle bar. I cried a bit (I didn't ever tear when I fractured my good true story bro) and just layer down. It was sore for 2 weeks. It hurts... it hurts a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s sounds awful! What did you think of the video? How bad do you think that would hurt being like that?

• Yeah I would be pissed if someone did that to me

• That actually is really sore. I haven’t had it happen exactly like that but I have been hit between my legs and it hurts. Probably not as bad as it is for guys; I’ve seen some guys puke from getting hit between the legs.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happen to you? What was your experience?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It hurts, I slipped off the seat of my bike with the bar, and yup it feels terrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yikes that sounds terrible. Did it make you like want to throw up or take your breath away?

• My eyes got real big and I couldn't make any noise for a few seconds, just opened my mouth and dropped the bike I went to hands and knees didn't want to seat. I can't explain what it felt like, I know I never want it to happen again.

• Hahaha never experienced that
    But I assume it would be painful

0|0
    0|0
  • Hurtsss

0|0
    0|1
  • Not more than giving birth

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah I would agree with that! But still I’m sure it’s a very painful thing getting punched there.

• It hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a sissy lmao

I’ve had that done before and it doesn’t feel like anything 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • on a scale of 1-10 8

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 sounds bad. Have you had any experiences?

Recommended myTakes