How bad does this really hurt ladies?

10

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmao ok one time I was ridding a real bike and I lost control and hit a tree, left a dent in the tree but the impact made me fly forward off my seat, vagina into the handle bar. I cried a bit (I didn't ever tear when I fractured my good true story bro) and just layer down. It was sore for 2 weeks. It hurts... it hurts a lot.

• That’s sounds awful! What did you think of the video? How bad do you think that would hurt being like that?

• Yeah I would be pissed if someone did that to me

• That actually is really sore. I haven’t had it happen exactly like that but I have been hit between my legs and it hurts. Probably not as bad as it is for guys; I’ve seen some guys puke from getting hit between the legs.

• What happen to you? What was your experience?