Why do people brag so much about their sexual experience?

Anonymous
Seriously, getting laid is the EASIEST thing to do. I hate when people act like just because they had sex, it is some huge accomplishment. I really don't get why so many people think "the more people you f**k, the cooler you are."

You can literally walk out your front door and find someone to sleep with. Sleazy horny people are EVERYWHERE so stop priding yourself on some useless nasty fling you had. Not only can you pick someone up anywhere if you really tried, but you can even get on a website and find someone to sleep with. it is not difficult.

I know I probably sound like a prude bitch, but I just get so sick of hearing people brag and boast about the mass amounts of pointless sex they have, as if it makes them a better, more interesting person.

Yes, I am a virgin. But this is all my choice. I have been with many men, and had MORE than enough opportunities to lose my virginity, but honestly, none of the guys I have ever met thus far have been worth it. I am not waiting until marriage, but I am waiting until I am in a committed relationship, and until I meet someone who thinks of sex as an act of intimacy, not a bragging point.

I just don't wanna be a notch on a belt and a tally on a list. I want to be seen for who I am as a person. Not for how easy I am to screw, or for who it is I am sleeping it.

Anyone can have sex if they feel like it. Mass amounts of sex with strangers is no accomplishment. It takes more restraint and discipline to be selective about who you sleep with.
+1 y
I AM NOT BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN. I AM SAYING THAT I CAN'T RELATE AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SEX IS A SPORT AND A BRAGGING POINT TO SOME PEOPLE. I feel like it shouldn't matter either way.
7
3