He came in me and I have a yeast infection is this going to happen everyone he cums in me?

My friends with benefits came inside of me and now i have a yeast infection?

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Have you recently had a systemic bacterial or viral infection? Have you been treated with an antibiotic? Have you felt stressed recently? Are you diabetic? All of those are risk factors for a vaginal yeast infection.

Yeast infections can also be spread by sexual contact, especially oral-genital contact. If this is what caused the infection, the risk is specific to this particular guy. Perhaps he needs to be treated for a systemic yeast infection.

• Never understood these things, Anyways... first, no Vaginal Yeast Infections don't always occur because of sexual activity but it's seems like it's the case with you because one of the guys that ejaculated in you did indeed had yeast infection. It will happen again if some of the guys you sleep with also has a yeast infection, the best way to stop getting that is by using something called Condoms, very cheap and useful and won't get any diseases or yeasts

• Actually yes they do? Especially unprotected sex ๐Ÿ˜‚

Go back to school ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also what if there I don't know trying for a baby ๐Ÿ˜‚

A uselss comment by a male that has no understanding of the female body ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Actually @CDrsxlr is right. Most yeast infections are caused from taking a course of antibiotics, not sex. Yes they do happen from unprotected sex, but thatโ€™s certainly not the only cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeast infections are caused by an imbalance of bacteria. Eat some yoghurt and the good/bad bacteria will balance out and youโ€™ll be fine. If itโ€™s not gone within a few days, see a doctor.

• Also worth asking if he has a yeast infection too. It could possibly have been transmitted during unprotected sex.