He came in me and I have a yeast infection is this going to happen everyone he cums in me?

My friends with benefits came inside of me and now i have a yeast infection?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Have you recently had a systemic bacterial or viral infection? Have you been treated with an antibiotic? Have you felt stressed recently? Are you diabetic? All of those are risk factors for a vaginal yeast infection.

Yeast infections can also be spread by sexual contact, especially oral-genital contact. If this is what caused the infection, the risk is specific to this particular guy. Perhaps he needs to be treated for a systemic yeast infection.

1|0
    1|0
  • Never understood these things, Anyways... first, no Vaginal Yeast Infections don't always occur because of sexual activity but it's seems like it's the case with you because one of the guys that ejaculated in you did indeed had yeast infection. It will happen again if some of the guys you sleep with also has a yeast infection, the best way to stop getting that is by using something called Condoms, very cheap and useful and won't get any diseases or yeasts

1|1
    0|1
    • Actually yes they do? Especially unprotected sex ๐Ÿ˜‚

Go back to school ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also what if there I don't know trying for a baby ๐Ÿ˜‚

A uselss comment by a male that has no understanding of the female body ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Actually @CDrsxlr is right. Most yeast infections are caused from taking a course of antibiotics, not sex. Yes they do happen from unprotected sex, but thatโ€™s certainly not the only cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeast infections are caused by an imbalance of bacteria. Eat some yoghurt and the good/bad bacteria will balance out and youโ€™ll be fine. If itโ€™s not gone within a few days, see a doctor.

0|3
    0|0
    • Also worth asking if he has a yeast infection too. It could possibly have been transmitted during unprotected sex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• More likely than not this has nothing to do with his penis. and more with something going on in your balance of bacteria and so on. These message about transmitting this infection are true buy kind of unlikely. You must have had these before. Listen to the other women.

1|1
    0|0
  • The yeast infection may be due to not bathing or showering after sex and it could of came from him. ( No offense but these things happen) I use to masturbate without bathing or showering when i was younger but i stopped doing that cause i didn't smell so good afterwards and always got scared of developing a yeast infection.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you are getting a yeast infection, its an indication that your immune system might be weakened. He might have had a yeast infection if he was uncircumcised, but still you should have been strong enough to avoid an infection.. If you douche, that could attribute to lower acidity on your vagina and that will invite yeast infections... . Or it was just a coincidence. Talk to your Gynecologist.

0|0
    1|0
  • no not necessarily. the yeast infection may not even be from him. if it is from him it would probably due to something in his diet

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't the cum. Unless he has Candida in his prostate. More likely, he has yeast on his genitalia. Does he grab his crotch?

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't a Dr but I'm very confident it is not from cum inside you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Was his penis dirty or?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty girl

0|0
    1|0
  • Girl knows her yeast

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The two things are not related.

0|1
    1|0
  • No. It's unrelated. Yeast lives in us but imbalances cause over growth. Your period, taking certain meds can cause them. Eat yogurt. It helps restore balance.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're not related at all.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes