Do you think her breasts are too big?

Do you think her breasts are too big?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well they are big, i don't find it pretty. But if they are too big, that's a question only she herself can answer.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They are large, but not too large. A girl ought to feel good about what she has, big or small, as they are all nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can we not just post pictures of women's breasts on a site made for asking legitimate questions?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 42

• Too big for what? Do they look disproportionate to her body? No

What I want to know is why you got your bluetooth on? Headphones?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fun if you know what I mean.

However I will say that something in the pic doesn't seem right. Cause she looks like a teenager, so not sure if those are real.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but the rest of her body will catch up soon enough...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're definitely not the ideal size, but they aren't oversized enough to be a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a great size for fun, and they would be so sexy to play with, but I could see those ladies being an issue in day to day life.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look fine to me. Hard to tell from the front, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are a pretty average size for what I am used to.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're clearly impractical. I wouldn't say they're too big though.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as too big do you honestly think those are too big?

0|0
    1|0
    • You aren't the one with a sore back or the one who has more stretch marks than a bungee cord, or one whose boobs sag to the ground by the time they are 50.

• @DublinRollerGirl i do have a sore back from something else though lol jk ;P i know those are issues and i do feel bad for them but honestly back and ab exercises will help a lot with that. and honestly as a man i dont mind stretch marks or saggy boobs i actually love the natural look of saggy boobs

• No cause they must be big so she can smash me in the face with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes