My little sis is 13 she ask to teach her about sex should i?

• Yes safe sex is fun sex
  • No let her learn on her own

714

Most Helpful Guys

• The options you put weren't the best but I think you should tell her about the raw reality of sex. Don't be explicit with her, don't give her a speech of how to get laid and all the Kamasutra book. Only cover the biological aspects, and other things that has to do with the risk of having sex and how risky it is at her age, not only biologically, but also psychologically and financially.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course you should help her learn. Little sisters have been relying on older sisters for sex-ed for centuries.

I would encourage her to read "Our Bodies, Ourselves" or go to their website to study various things.

Scarleteen. com is excellent

And she can always come here and ask me questions to if she wants. You can always PM with YOUR questions as well.