Guys would you feel guilty for having sex with a much younger girl

Anonymous
One of my friends told me some guys feel this way and I took it to heart because the guy I'm having sex with is 36 and I just turned 19 a few months ago.

I love what we do, he's so much better in bed than the guys my age in my experience. He gives me the hot nasty sex that I want and he doesn't come as quickly as guys I've been with before. he can last much much longer and he loves going down on me. I like him too but I'm not in love with him or anything. I feel so spoiled by him, I mean when we go our separate ways I'll probably end up back with guys my age who are generally clueless.

i mean we might start a relationship but I don't know how long that would last. we've been talking about it, joking really but you get the sense that underneath the joking we're a little serious at least. we get along pretty well and even though we obviously have different interests and we're at different stages, we have some things in common. enough things in common as well as differences to be healthy in a relationship I would think. and sex helps too. not to mention the fact that he's really hot, and like, not just hot for an old dude. (not that 36 is really old at all lol) like, really gorgeous and hot for most guys my age too. he's just one of those ridiculously gorgeous men. :)

We talk dirty a lot and what I get from him is that he thinks its really hot because its so taboo for a girl my age to be with a guy his age. I mean is there a chance that after our amazing sex he feels guilty or like a pedophile but just isn't telling me? I would hate that. I love it when he's f***ing me it feels so good and there's no reason for him to feel guilty or any of that sh*t. I'm legal so he shouldn't worry.

would you guys feel that way if you were in his position? I always hear people say its wrong.
9
5