Should I break up with my girlfriend over my craving for sex? Is it worth it guys?

Anonymous
I've only been in one relationship and it's the person I lost my virginity to and have been dating since high school. We promised to marry each other two years ago but lately I have been feeling urges.

When I'm out with my friends at clubs or bars women will flirt with me. These women have all different styles and looks and I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have sex with somebody else. I feel like a very sexual person and I'm missing out on expressing my sexuality somehow and experiencing other people's sexuality.

My girlfriend is my best friend, she is attractive, and she is everything to me, but I'm having these feelings like I don't know if I want to die only having sex with one person in my life.

Is sex that much different with different women? Is it worth it to break up with a girlfriend for sex with multiple women?

Break up. The sex is worth it.
Sex isn't that much different with other women. Stay with your girlfriend.
Push for open relationship and if she says no live with it.
Vote C
I just want to see the results.
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
4