Boyfriend goes soft during sex?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have a very healthy sex life. For the entire time we’ve been together, we’ve had sex every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. I have no doubt in my mind that he loves me, he’s wonderful and our relationship is going great. We’re going strong for over two years, communicate well and make plenty of time for one another.

Only recently, he’s started to go soft very quickly? It started a week ago, we were having sex and we stopped briefly (switching positions) and I noticed his penis was noticeably limp.. this is not like him at all. He claimed he was completely turned on but this has never happened before and it baffles me. He told me it was because his penis was getting used to all of the sex. I didn’t believe him, mostly because his penis had never done this before, but we moved on from it. We haven’t had sex in a week straight due to stress and work (not caused by our relationship) and we tried again.. same thing happened. Stopped to let me suck him off and his penis was already beginning to go soft.. I know it sounds like I’m probably just overthinking it and maybe I am but his penis has never done that. Especially when we’ve went so long without sex, usually we can’t get enough of each other. Another thing I should mention is my boyfriend orgasms fast and I have no issues with it, I love it actually. However lately he’s been taking forever to orgasm. He isn’t masturbating because we work all day, we take showers together, and we live together. I don’t think he’s cheating.

Anyone who could give me solid advice on this situation, preferably men (but women also if you’ve experienced this with your partners) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Boyfriend goes soft during sex?
11
1