Guys obsessed with sex... or girls?

carlo
So why is it that girls always say guys are obsessed with sex, then you ask around and is the girls who've had truck loads of different sexual partners (including one night stands) and the guys... well, we wank, apart possibly from a few that must be getting all the action? It looks like girls are 'not obsessed' with sex just because they get their share pretty much whenever they want, and then accuse the hungry to be obsessed with it. Girls say sex is not that important yet sleep around like rabbits.Double standards, innit? No wonder I've got the angel/whore complex, where did you think I got it from if not from you?

Note: this dilemma is one of the reason I've got so much rage and disgust for girls, but I don't know how much of it can be perceived now that I had to tune down the original question because it was removed.

Of course, I also heavily envy girls for that, I mean, they say they crave so much for love, they don't realize guys like me don't even get to have physical touch or a bit of intimacy, and that's quite common among males, and I'm reasonably good looking, educated, clean, good family, fun etc all that stuff, but I wanked myself to death, not for my choice. And my fault? guys are not allowed to have insecurities and shyness. So much for womens' rant and preaching which goes on and on about guys being emotionally dumb. If you're emotionally dumb, at least you get laid. The emotionally aware, well I'm embarrassed of myself, but I'm the socially retarded sissy who wanks. Girls,don't come and tell me 'one day you will find it' because it's bullsh*t. I don't want to find love one day, I want to get laid now.

What are your views?
+1 y
I mean, when I hear girls (and I hear that) it's two months I am not having sex I'm really going crazy I need to have it. Two months? That's for sissies, try a few years then you tell me how it feels
+1 y
so the question being, are guys obsessed with sex, or would girls be obsessed just as much if they didn't get any? I've seen girls starved for sex, and they act just as desperate as guys and in need for just a f***
Guys obsessed with sex... or girls?
18
13