Pulling foreskin back to pee. Uncircumcised guys, do you? Girls, any experience of partners who do this?

I've done it most of my adult life because it works better for me. I was never taught to. Curious as to other people's experiences and perceptions.
I know many of us probably do, but just wondered how common. Girls would be curious ax to whether it's something you have experience of a male doing, too. Thanks for the comments!
Girls, clearly it's not something that would bother you directly, but would you know if your partner did this?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't needed, have heard of some guys who do and others that don't. Completely up to the guy and what feels comfortable.

• Exactly. I didn't until I was about 20 but find it works better for me. Thanks for your insight.

• Personally, I dont typically do it myself not much of a difference for me either way but one of my buddies mentioned he does.

• I guess we all find what works best for us as we get grow up and get used to our bits.