Pulling foreskin back to pee. Uncircumcised guys, do you? Girls, any experience of partners who do this?

I've done it most of my adult life because it works better for me. I was never taught to. Curious as to other people's experiences and perceptions.
Updates:
I know many of us probably do, but just wondered how common. Girls would be curious ax to whether it's something you have experience of a male doing, too. Thanks for the comments!
Girls, clearly it's not something that would bother you directly, but would you know if your partner did this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't needed, have heard of some guys who do and others that don't. Completely up to the guy and what feels comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly. I didn't until I was about 20 but find it works better for me. Thanks for your insight.

• Personally, I dont typically do it myself not much of a difference for me either way but one of my buddies mentioned he does.

• I guess we all find what works best for us as we get grow up and get used to our bits.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• Ever since i was a young teenager and i discovered pulling back the foreskin, i haven't had a piss once without pulling it back, unless im sitting down. I just feel like you get rid of the dribblage easier by doing it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely pull back. I do pee through the foreskin. At the end of the pee, I squeeze any droplets out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do it sometimes I don't. I always wipe tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol doesn't matter. Still even spray.

0|1
    0|0
    • I imagine everyone does from time to time. Just find it better for keeping clean but works for one person won't work for everyone I know. Thanks for commenting.

• Doesn’t everyone do that like us? I mean sometimes it works not to but I sometimes get the random spraying in different directions if I’m not careful.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha. I think each guy does whatever works best for him through trial and error. I've done it since my late teens/early 20s as I find it keeps things cleaner. The spraying I don't think there's any way to avoid sometimes! Thanks for your thoughts.

• Yeah but when it comes through the knotted up foreskin its way more likely to fuck up on you. I always make sure there’s no urine on my junk and clean it before I wash up. You can get smegma or infections if you don’t.

• That's why I find it easier to pull back to start with but whatever way works for each individual is the best provided as you say you do keep the junk clean, too!

Recommended myTakes