Girls, Is there a way to get wet without touching yourself?

I have been wondering how can I get wet without touching myself or being touched by someone. I've never masturbated and I'm not into these things so my sexuality is extremely weak, I don't want to touch myself. Any suggestions?
6d
That's why sometimes I'm scared to ask questions, because people laugh on me and don't help me. I'm clueless about these things, if it's unacceptable to ask then I'm sorry forget this question.

12

Most Helpful Girls

• Have horny thoughts, swim in the nude (if you have a pool or ocean/lake nearby, take a shower or bath, etc.

• You haven't gotten into the pillow humping thing? Get a clean washed pillow with a pillowcase and put it between your legs, lightly rub yourself against it. The corded pressurized showerhead works, as well as the faucet if you can get close enough to it. Those work if you don't want to touch yourself. The easiest way to get yourself all wet is erotic literature, photos, or of course, porn. At your age, I would stick to literature though.
    Sometimes the thought of a classmate you are attracted to will do it.