I accidentally farted while receiving oral sex...

I could feel myself about to fart & tried to hold it, but it came out. I feel so stupid, & I'm afraid I grossed my partner out.

Has this ever happened to you?

Would this gross you out if it did happen to you?

What can I do to prevent this from happening in the future?
Most of these answers are very rude. It's not like I farted on purpose, if you can't be serious, just don't answer.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• that sounds embarrassing >< I'm sorry.

to be honest, I don't think there's a way to prevent it.

its perfectly natural ya know? if it grosses your guy out then that would be really immature of him. you guys should just laugh it off and continue with what you were doing. nothing to worry about really.

• Thanks, it's nice that someone took this questions seriously...

• you're welcome ^^ thanks for best answer.