Girls - Would you be weirded out if your boyfriend had an armpit fetish and he thought your armpits were cute?

Anonymous
My girlfriend's armpits have always had quite a bit of stubble and shadow. Like, she shaves, I can tell, but every time I see her, they're just sort of gray and dotted and for some reason, I just like it when she's wearing a really short sleeved shirt

And she doesn't smell but whenever we're outside, I noticed that she sweats a lot there really quickly. Like, when we were going somewhere, we were outside for barely more than like a minute and she already had sweat stains. those are nasty if they are constant and like yellow shirts or whatever but just when she starts to sweat, I can't help but be attracted by seeing dark spots under her arms

If he told you that, what would you think? Like I just really like seeing the grey under her armpits and dark spots on her shirts (as long as they're washed after lol).

Is this weird? What would you think?
+1 y
And this meant to be under style. Sorry :(
3
0