I sexually intimidate my boyfriend...What do I do?

Anonymous
I'm extremely adventurous in bed. I like sex...a lot. I get kinda pissy when I don't get it when I want it. Anyway, I've been dating an amazing man for six months or so now and we have waited to have sex, we finally did and I realized he is extremely inexperienced and unadventurous. He has also told me he doesn't care overmuch for watching p*rn, so he's not going to learn that way. His last girlfriends (3) were virgins, and not sexual.

I like the man a lot, we are extremely compatible in every other respect and we have a lot of fun together, but the sex thing is driving me crazy. I'm half way tempted to try and "train" him. He finally told me that I intimidate him sexually...I don't know what to do...Any suggestions?

Just some quick details on him: age 29, profession: white collar, extremely successful, education: dual MBA's, Never married, great cook, total slob

2
0